I received a comm ban for a looking for post in reference to fallout 76.

Discus and support I received a comm ban for a looking for post in reference to fallout 76. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I posted a looking for post in reference to having an item and possible Trade for another item. Trade was To be in game in accordance with rules of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FlavoredRoom220, Nov 29, 2022.

1. I received a comm ban for a looking for post in reference to fallout 76.

I posted a looking for post in reference to having an item and possible Trade for another item. Trade was

To be in game in accordance with rules of

The game. No outside or real world Trade but only in game trade as allowed and intended in the game for Which the post was made. Not only is this an extremely Common occurance in the fallout 76 looking for post but I have been unable to locate what section it violates and the correspondence and notification from the enforcement team fails To cite any specific section I violated. I truly do not understand what I did to warrant a ban. I also find the lack of Due process, ban of basically a day and half has no appeals Process, truly Concerning. No specific reference to how I violated and no due process. Hmmm.

:)

FlavoredRoom220, Nov 29, 2022
  2. FlavoredRoom220 Win User

That section you circled doesnt fit that is for game flip and such. This is over reach. The wording should be changed. Seriously , i am 50 years old with 25 Years law Experience , rules shouldn't be this vague. I mean how does a 12 year old navigate this. This is a failure of the nanny state mentality. If you think you have new issue your rules

Dont cover then re write the rules dont stretch the meaning of words to cover the way you want them to. I respect what they are trying to restrict but the wording doesnt fit, not the section you circled Or the blurb you put up about looking for post intent. It simply Does not lead someone to think actions such as mine are against the rules. Then no notice of violation just straight to ban. I feel this is an unnecessary situation that better wording and explanation could help correct.
  3. FlavoredRoom220 Win User

[​IMG]
    This was my post. Thank you for trying and responding , i got more from you than xbox itself. But i feel this is morally wrong and in any forum of fact or rational thought my actions and post are not outside the code of conduct as the very poorly rules would lead a rational person to understand. This should be addressed so lawfully intending players do not get banned cause your system is trying to protect everyone. Can not bubble wrap life.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Everything I posted does fit though. LFG posts do not take place in game. So yes, I understand you're actually doing the trading in the game, but you're offering it outside of the game itself and that is not allowed.
  5. FlavoredRoom220 Win User

I feel this is, over stretch. You admit trading is part of playing the game in fallout. Soooooo, even with the terribly written rules and the non logical explanation of rules intent vs actual words written i am looking for players to play the game. The problem is the use of too many words in the user Agreement and no specific explanation ro cover this situation as caused by Fallout 76, Fallout 76 is a loot based roll playing game where the acquisition of items is integral in the game play. You shouldn't have to be explaining this to me , The wording doesnt fit. I mean you respondEd to my inquiry Of where does it say looking for is for looking for people To play with and your response From company literature says “think of looking for post as a way to find other players with similar interests and goals.” Really ? Because that sounds exactly like what I was doing? So besides for fallouts unique fit in this, the wording in the rules is the problem and i should be exonerated and the rules properly written to cover This intent in the future.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Yes, trading is part of the game, but LFG is not in-game. LFG posts are for looking for other people to play the game with.
Thema:

1. I received a comm ban for a looking for post in reference to fallout 76. - Similar Threads - received comm ban

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f