i received a ban but xbox would not provide evidence

Discus and support i received a ban but xbox would not provide evidence in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i received a ban a few weeks ago and i when i appealed it, asking for evidence of the behaviour that i supposedly exhibited, the only reply i got was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by benVagg, Aug 9, 2021.

1. benVagg
    benVagg Guest

i received a ban a few weeks ago and i when i appealed it, asking for evidence of the behaviour that i supposedly exhibited, the only reply i got was to the effect of "your appeal has been rejected, follow this link to further this" BUT the link didnt go anywhere. It lead to a webpage that said it had moved.

How can i actually speak to a person from microsoft as every avenue i have tried to go down to contact microsoft claims to not be working (presumably because im banned?)

I have been unfairly accused of phishing despite having not done it. and they wouldnt provide any evidence that i had been phishing (because it doesnt exist)

:)

benVagg, Aug 9, 2021
  2. benVagg Win User

okay looks like its dead in the water then. its complete bull since i didnt do it, and unless i was hacked, there would be no evidence but if i have no real way of contacting them then all i can do is say thank you for your input and help
  3. benVagg Win User

do you have any more info? could you link me an example please?
  4. Farscape247 Win User

but under the freedom of information act in the UK you can legally obtain all the info a company holds on you including any notes, tickets and everything regarding your ban, this has been done before by several people as microsoft cannot refuse. yes there is a nominal admin fee but that is nothing really.
  5. benVagg Win User

its a permenant ban, i cant wait it out.

i dont send messages on xbox,

i dont play any xbox account games,

the only thing i use is the party call function to talk to my friends, nothing else. its physically impossible for me to have been 'phishing'.

i just want to prove my innocence
  6. Farscape247 Win User

no links as it was 2 people from my old work place, they each had to pay 25 pounds as the admin fee and it took almost a month to get the info from microsoft, but they got details notes, history, purchases, services, location history, browsing history from edge and this also included all the details on several bans (detailed). but has to be done within a 12 months period as some information has to legally be deleted after a certain time, like location and browsing history (using edge) etc.

this was not emailed out, but posted out in a binder.
Thema:

1. i received a ban but xbox would not provide evidence - Similar Threads - received ban provide

2. Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism: So Halo brings out a Black history month skin and all the racists come out with derogatory comments in my defence as a Black Jamaican man I explain to educate don't hate as I'm old enough to know...
  3. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  4. I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?: I am looking to buy a custom controller but I am not sure if it is one that will incur a ban...is there any way I can check? Thanks, 9afa766e-e516-4c87-9806-f579daed3971
  5. Will both my consoles receive a console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will both my consoles receive a console ban?: Hey, so recently in a misunderstanding a joke report by my friend got my 9 year old account permanently banned and my xbox banned as well. This is funny as I have never in the past received an...
  6. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  7. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...
  8. I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....: The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out I went to change my profile picture and when...
  9. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  10. How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...: Nothing on the enforcement website gives me any details on what exactly in my post warranted the ban. There is no option for an appeal or anything, nobody in customer support can help me, and i...