I received a 2 day social enforcement over 300 days ago. My in game chat has never worked...

Discus and support I received a 2 day social enforcement over 300 days ago. My in game chat has never worked... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox party chat works fine but Cross play and in game chat has been completely wrecked since. People can hear me but I can't hear them. Can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nigel_117, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Nigel_117
    Nigel_117 Guest

I received a 2 day social enforcement over 300 days ago. My in game chat has never worked...

Xbox party chat works fine but Cross play and in game chat has been completely wrecked since. People can hear me but I can't hear them. Can someone help?

:)

Nigel_117, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I received a 2 day social enforcement over 300 days ago. My in game chat has never worked properly since.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nigel_117,this is strange, this type of suspension is usually temporary, you have already checked on the Enforcement website if the suspension is still active and valid, because there may be several other reasons for you to be having problems in your party chat.

3. BillowyPanther4 Win User

UA Time

Yep. Been waiting since July 9th. Gonna be 5 months.

I don't know if contacting the BBB really does anything. I contacted them 19 days ago.

Received an email 15 days ago. Just saying that they received my case and with their contact info.

Which hasn't been any use cause the person never answers their phone, has never replied back to emails and has never returned phone call from me leaving 6 or 7 voice mails in these past 2 weeks already.
  4. Abigail Marie Win User

Captures missing

No i still have over 300 gb of storage available. When i go to view all captures it says i have 156. But when i view them theres maybe only 20. But even when i view my Storage capacity its still showing i have a large amount of clips saved. I only have
    2 games on my xbox also. Clips from now to 12 days ago are there. Then a alot are missing but clips from over 200 days ago are there.
  5. IamOldTestament Win User

banned

BTW, are you guys the enforcing team? i am told by the support chat to usk an enforcing agent if they can lift the ban on those accounts 2 days ago. exactly where do i need to go?
  6. Suby1 Win User

Mountain Dew Xp????

I added 7 1/2 hours of dxp two days ago on the Dew site it says I got it but I never received it in game I just added another 15 minutes and that worked guess I lost 7 and a half hours of double xp.
Thema:

1. I received a 2 day social enforcement over 300 days ago. My in game chat has never worked... - Similar Threads - received social enforcement

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  4. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  5. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  6. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  7. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...