I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller

Discus and support I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; need to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it Xbox custom made controller 1bc245ff-437b-454b-8cbf-d32072cc48ed Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kashkilla2387, Nov 30, 2016.

1. I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller

need to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it Xbox custom made controller

:)

kashkilla2387, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Need people to try my custom Ravine map. It's nothing special, I must say.

So I made a custom forge on Ravine, and I want to test it out with others. Or if you want to play Halo 4 in general let me know.

FineSolution2, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Johnthree16
    Johnthree16 Guest
    I WANT TO BUY IT!

Yah why isn't this game available on XBLA? It is you know on PSN! Oh well I'll just have to buy this (one of my all time favt. games) online right now for around $15.00+ or so.

Johnthree16, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller

Hey there -

Provided you watched the video in it's entirety then it sounds like you fulfilled the requirements to be entered in the promotion. We do not have any additional information beyond that.

Thanks for understanding and good luck! I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller :)

Miss Bijoux, Dec 1, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Provided you watched the video in it's entirety then it sounds like you fulfilled the requirements to be entered in the promotion. We do not have any additional information beyond that.

Thanks for understanding and good luck! :)
  6. FlambePlane628 Win User

how does multiplayer play?

wow they really do care about their customer base, seems like i made the wise decision of not buying this, whats the point if your win or loss is purely down to connection issues thanks to infinity or whoever
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Get miscellaneous Halo 3 achievements quickly and easily!

100K Customs is BS, it's deliberately boosted.

Set up a game to win and end immediately, and simply press A to watch the count rack up.

I personally HATE Customs. A lot of people want to play either pointless garbage like Infection and other custom variants, or MLG settings which I also can't stand. Particularly not MLG Doubles, that's the worst.
  8. bmelendy Win User

Xbox one media remote won't control TV

Netflix is an app though, what I really want is to adjust the volume while watching Netflix. I'm hoping someone knows if the Xbox media remote can control Netflix, including the volume.
  9. pjameleven Win User

IF Xbox wants to win next gen

I honestly don't think Xbox looks at console generations as something to "win" anymore. I really believe under Phil Spencer they want to make it the best gaming experience possible for everyone. That's why they are allowing Xbox exclusives like Ori and
    the Blind Forrest and Cuphead to go to the Switch and why they made the adaptive controller to work on all consoles, not just the Xbox.
Thema:

1. I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller - Similar Threads - really was enrolled

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  10. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?: Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to...