I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

Discus and support I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HeartBreakerH2o, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose everything above 36. Sucks because I also got the ultimate codes from E3 for two years and six months. Why can't we stack it to 5 years like we could with 360 or even office 365? Have there been any talks about refunded months lost?

submitted by /u/HeartBreakerH2o
    [link] [comments]

/u/HeartBreakerH2o, Jun 16, 2019
  2. AdrianoBeckles Win User

Subscription

Look, I bought a 1 month gamepass ultimate but the time is up. The problem is I don't want the gamepass ultimate but instead I want 3 months live gold would it allow me to buy it or would it just extend the gamepass ultimate subscription by 3 months
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Live

it will convert gold to 4 months gamepass ultimate, if you want the gold for the full 12 months let the gamepass ultimate expire first.
  4. Crazy Cat Swag Win User

I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

Are there different versions of Ultimate Gamepass? There is only one right? It's not like there is Ultimate Gamepass and then Ultimate Gamepass PC right? Its $16 a month for the Ultimate I have and pay for but anyhow it doesn't want to register on my Xbox
    Beta app. It will take me to the store to purchase it for $1 (discounted then $14.99 a month afterwards) but if I go to the Xbox app, it will let me remotely download Gamepass games to my xbox. I literally just got into the CPU scene so i'm trying to troubleshoot
    this
  5. Vasilis23GR Win User

Buying Ultimate

My friend bought me a 12-month gold as a gift. And right now there is offer at the xbox store to join Ultimate for 1$ but it's only a month. If i use first the code for gold and then join Ultimate for 1$, do i get a 12-month Ultimate subscription? Sorry
    for all these questions but i'm a little confused since it's my first time and want to join Ultimate.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox Live Gold Redemption

So I just entered the code to reload my account with 12 months of Gold, but when I did it, It instead gave me 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate? Is there a way to revert this? Because I don't really want the game pass, I just want Gold for the next year..
    Did you already have an active gamepass ultimate subscription when you redeemed the year of gold? If so then thats why it converted your 1 year of gold to 4 months of gamepass ultimate.
Thema:

I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

1. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months - Similar Threads - really Join Gamepass

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  7. How do I REALLY fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I REALLY fix this: So I bought my Xbox refurbished at game world, which was fine. About 2 yrs. down the road I started getting this message saying that there was a problem with my saved games... only thing I've been...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  10. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?: Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to...