I really need this Microsoft, also fh5 broke again

Discus and support I really need this Microsoft, also fh5 broke again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I have GTA right and I got it a week before I got the series s, can I please get a gta code just for online please I'm begging, I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bill groves, Dec 30, 2022.

1. bill groves
    bill groves Guest

Ok so I have GTA right and I got it a week before I got the series s, can I please get a gta code just for online please I'm begging, I don't have enough money to buy another copy

:)

bill groves, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  3. lindros2 Win User

BROKEN AGAIN: Forza Horizon 5: "Something went wrong launching your game"

There is no way to force an update.

Game broke again today.

FH5 is a nightmare - last week has been an utter disaster.

I had to repair/reset the game THREE TIMES today for the update to start.

Otherwise "Something Went Wrong" failure to launch 0x80008000
  4. ShutterToThink Win User

No connection to internet/xbox live

It went out last night when I was playing Advanced Warfare. I just tried it, and it was fine for about 45 seconds of a game and then disconnected again. Microsoft says it was fixed, but it seems it is broke again. It appears to be DDos again. They need to
    get this resolved quick, it is really annoying and not at all good for sales going into the holidays.
  5. PiscesGamer97 Win User

error 0x80070032 - FH5 and AOE4 Wont Update

Seems like they had a fix for it back in January but then something else broke it. I was able to install Fh5 no problem but then went to install B4B and that's when things got wonky. Maybe it's B4B lol.
  6. KMxoo Win User

sisu.xboxlive.com down? FH5 sign-in needed, Steam bought.

Thank you for the input, unfortunately that did not do the trick for me.

I now downloaded FH5 trough the Microsoft store via Xbox game pass and that works just fine, I might just have to refund the Steam bought FH5, even though I'd really enjoy my games being in Steam.
Thema:

1. I really need this Microsoft, also fh5 broke again - Similar Threads - really need Microsoft

2. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  3. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I really need my money back TODAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really need my money back TODAY: I need my money back today because I’ve got bills to pay and I need to do shopping i really really really need this money 77dab17f-5a42-4b1e-acd1-97c9699c3ac0
  8. there really needs to be an update notification

in XboX Insiders
    there really needs to be an update notification: i keep my xbox on all day, maybe not the best practice but it's what i do, because of this the only way i ever receive updates is when im forcefully kicked offline and out my game which is...
  9. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  10. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...