I really need help with my xbox series x

Discus and support I really need help with my xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my xbox earlier this month and it was working fine but the last 3 to 5 days my xbox has been freezing in multilayer games every two minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RantaroV2, Jan 26, 2023.

1. RantaroV2
    RantaroV2 Guest

I bought my xbox earlier this month and it was working fine but the last 3 to 5 days my xbox has been freezing in multilayer games every two minutes and I feel like I've tried everything please help me with this issue if you guys can

:)

RantaroV2, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is only happening with multiplayer games I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. Rocket_31 Win User

Xbox Series X controller considered 2 in game (Windows) | Manette Xbox Series X considéré comme 2 en jeu (Windows)

Hi yes, with my XBOX ONE controller all is ok. When i use my XBOX SERIES X controller with cable, it's seem to be ok too.

It's really when i play with wireless on XBOX SERIES X controller....
  5. joseph xbox Win User

Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

1. All platforms? Do I have to have my xbox one x and series x on ? 2. No I haven't made my xbox series x my home system no and I don't want it to be my home system I play on my xbox one x much more then my series x it's new ... plus I am online so playing the demo shouldn't be a problem honestly I shouldn't have to be connected to the internet to play the things I own ..... 3. Then get epic to stop worshipping fortnite and maybe fix the stuff that needs to be fixed also this is a very bad look for unreal engine honestly for something that was suppose to be showing you the power of the xbox series x and unreal engine doesn't really impress at all the game starts it just doesn't enter the game world like I said for something that's suppose to be showing off it doesn't really impress maybe tell that to unreal maybe they will fix it
  6. Savelii Yankov Win User

Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616

Hello I'm an Xbox series x user tho, I have the same issue but nothing of that helped me, but I just really want to play with my friends but it doesn't work. Can you help on some way?
Thema:

1. I really need help with my xbox series x - Similar Threads - really need help

2. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  3. In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In regards to Xbox One, if I have the disc, do I really need to install it with the system...: Gave my in-laws a system, they don't have internet or are planning on doing so anytime soon, FIL wants Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2, I'm probably gonna get it for him if it's disc.. but due to the no...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  8. Just read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just read it ik it long but I really need help Xbox series X: So my Cold War kept crashing someone recommended clear your MAC address I did that then I couldn’t connect to WiFi when it restarted and my wifi would only work at like 7am and stop at 12 and...
  9. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  10. Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...: So my sons account has been stolen, the person who has stolen it have changed all his details his email and passwords, they offered him some free stuff for GTA so my son did exactly what they...