I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

Discus and support I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skumbergJESUS, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

/u/skumbergJESUS, Jan 18, 2020
  2. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  4. CFLM Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

I'm not sure what you directly mean, but I guess cable/DSL?

I have done numerous speedtests both on the Xbox and the computer.

Xbox reads:

112~ Mbps Download

11~ Mbps Upload

Computer Speedtest.net reads:

113~ Mbps Download

11.5~ Mbps Upload
  5. Henanigans Win User

Is the internet fast enough?

I personally would recommend a minimum of 10Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload. If you have multiple people/platforms accessing the internet at once, especially if gaming and streaming, I would recommend more like 20 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. Your upload
    speed is crucial for gaming and anything under 1 Mbps can cause issues, in my experience.
  6. Danny K. Win User

Detailed Network Statistics Latency V.Bad

Still not solved :(

Same issue here:

Xbox One:

Download Speed: 86,34 Mbps

Upload Speed: 94,03 Mbps

Packetl loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 148ms

I live in Amsterdam and location is set to United Kingdom

Now let see what speedtest say:

Amsterdam

Download speed: 86,21 Mbps

Upload speed: 94,82 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

Latency: 4ms

London (by Vodafone UK):

Download speed: 87,10 Mbps

Upload speed: 94,42 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

Latency: 12ms

Online gaming is no issue, but streaming to Twitch results in a laggy stream...
Thema:

I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

1. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload... - Similar Threads - read project xcloud

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc: My Xbox one stopping working with my game I've been playing the last few days it's not damaged at all but it won't read and it will read a rough shape game I've tried the game multiple times and...
  4. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  5. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  6. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  7. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  8. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  9. Project Spark (Please Read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark (Please Read): Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate if someone would listen. Project Spark is a...
  10. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xcloud 1mbps upload