I put the wrong Date of Birth on my Minecraft Account.

Discus and support I put the wrong Date of Birth on my Minecraft Account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mojang thinks I'm underage, which I am not (you can check my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). I can't change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnailMilk, Aug 31, 2020.

1. SnailMilk
    SnailMilk Guest

Mojang thinks I'm underage, which I am not (you can check my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). I can't change it, and I have an active realm that I cannot access anymore. Please help me update my Date of Birth.

:)

SnailMilk, Aug 31, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Problem when creating my account

There is nothing that can be done once an accounts date of birth is put in on an account that is the date of birth of the account and can not be changed.
  3. Robert Reitz Win User

Cant play online in Minecraft

i play on PC. I was added as a child because my birth date was wrong but i could change my birth date to the right one. I left the family account now im the organizer.
  4. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

How do I change my age on xbox

You don't. Once your account is created, the date of birth you put on it is the date of birth you are stuck with.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Issue with Child Account

Split from
    this thread
    Can you never change the birthdate on the account???? Even if you accidentally put in the wrong date of birth???

So....If I accidentally created the account for a 10 year old, but the person is actually 20....do I/they have to create an entirely new account with the correct birthdate bacause it can never be changed????

Yes they will have to create an entirely new Xbox account if they want to have the correct date of birth.

What @{Parity} posted wont help unfortunately. That only changes the date of birth on the Microsoft Account and has no affect on the Xbox accounts date of birth. The date of birth that is entered when the Xbox account
    is first created is set in stone and cannot be changed.
  6. TwylyghtMyst Win User

I'm over 18 but I still cannot promote my account.

Sorry this happened... Question, did you check the date of birth listed on your account? Because if it was entered wrong this date cannot be changed. If you entered an incorrect date of birth when you created the account, your only option is to create a
    new account using the correct date of birth.
Thema:

1. I put the wrong Date of Birth on my Minecraft Account. - Similar Threads - put wrong Date

2. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  3. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  4. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  5. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account: I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT...
  6. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  7. i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account

in XBoX on Windows
    i’ve put my gift card on my wrong account how do i switch it to my other account: i’ve put my xbox gift card on my account when i was meant to put it on my sons how do i change it 2d32073b-78ff-4e4b-8338-81e1083a1c0a
  8. So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it...: Does anyone know wo to change it 79ed4b44-24ec-4248-b8c3-0393234ff5d4
  9. Put in wrong email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Put in wrong email: I added my vbucks to this account, however it's the wrong account and don't have a fortnite account with this email. Is there any way I could take it back and put it on my other email where I play...
  10. i accidently put in wrong country when using verification to redeem xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    i accidently put in wrong country when using verification to redeem xbox reward: I accidently put in the Us virgin islands instead of united states when prompted to put in my phone number to redeem a reward. 08386471-d4ae-4020-a2ea-027e5ddf7331