I put the microphone and now the controller does not turn on

Discus and support I put the microphone and now the controller does not turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the console yesterday, Someone knows how to remedy it ? 09aa70df-a717-486c-907f-e3d2262fb785 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZomBatard IV, Oct 14, 2017.

1. ZomBatard IV
    ZomBatard IV Guest

I bought the console yesterday, Someone knows how to remedy it ?

:)

ZomBatard IV, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Port for Xbox One Mic broke. Possible Solutions?

The microphone with the Xbox One has been really iffy for me. It sort of works really when it wants to. For example, when it's in the controller, sometimes it doesn't register that ithe microphone is in there. And this isn't an isolated incident either,
    for friends of mine have reported the same thing. The temporary solution would be to turn off the controller completely or to reset your xbox entirely. Recently, however, the port of my microphone suddenly jammed up and decided that it wouldn't accept the
    microphone anymore, so I tried to forcefully put it back in, since it was in not 20 seconds ago when it was doing the problem I discussed before. Now, obviously, the port between the controller and the microphone is now loose and will not connect. If someone
    could help or at least give some advice on what to do, it would be much obliged.

easyxtargetx182, Oct 14, 2017
  3. XB Antz
    XB Antz Guest
    Xbox stock microphone still not working!

THIS QUESTION/PROBLEM IS NOT ANSWERED OR FIXED!

My Xbox stock microphone(s) still does not work, I've opened all ports, my NAT type is open, i did the "power cycle" (turn on and off by unplugging and inserting the power cord), held the Xbox button on the controller in (turned on and off), reset my router,
    bought 3 new mics, had a friend bring his mic and controller round to my house, tried my microphone in different controllers, did the skype test microphone test and called my friend, deleted my Xbox gamer tag and re-downloaded it, assigned the microphone to
    different profiles using my own and different controllers and there are no updates, the microphone still don't work .

When im in party or game chat the microphone symbol (not the sound) works like it normally would but no-one can hear me and I can not hear them, no the party is not muted, no game chat is not muted, no I have not muted or blocked their gamer profile .

On the Xbox stock microphone buttons the mute button light will turn on and off, but the volume control buttons do not adjust the volume .

This is really annoying please fix it .

(Stock) Microphone Firmware 4.9.0.0

(Stock) Controller Firmware 2.3.2381.0

XB Antz, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Arminator Win User

Blue snowball

Since the Blue Snowball is an USB microphone, it does NOT work with the Xbox One currently.

Only microphones that plug into the analogue 3.5mm jack of the controller will work. Also make sure, that when you want to use a standard 3.5mm jack microphone, that you will need an adapter that puts the microphone and ground contact at the correct position
    with a CTIA adapter.
  5. Please Man Up Win User

Microsoft Wired Headset Not Working

Sorry to hear about that, have ago a this:

To connect a wired headset

Turn down the headset volume by rotating the volume control all the way to the left.

Insert the headset plug into the expansion port on your game controller.

Put on your headset and adjust the microphone.

To adjust the volume: Rotate the volume-control knob.

To mute: Switch the microphone button on the headset cable.
  6. ThatWindowsDev Win User

Wireless Mic

If the microphone isn't muted, and your preferences aren't turned down; then you probably bought a product with a defect or your controller is causing the problem. I once had the same problem with my microphone and it turned out to be a problem because of
    the controller.
  7. TMX boxburn Win User

bluetooth headset + gears controller not syncing

Is the microphone socket on your controller blocked by anything or has a previous wired microphone lead snapped while in the controller? The reason I ask this is because any wired microphone will not let a wireless microphone connect to the controllers player
    number. If it looks clear, start up an Xbox Live party and check if it says a microphone is connected without turning on your wireless microphone, if it says a microphone is connected then there's the issue. If it's possible I would return it to the retailer
    you bought it from for an exchange.
  8. DanMen334 Win User

Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

try to use the microphone with a mobile phone to verify what is the microphone, if it works it may be the control input that does not work
Thema:

1. I put the microphone and now the controller does not turn on - Similar Threads - put microphone controller

2. Put in wrong email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Put in wrong email: I added my vbucks to this account, however it's the wrong account and don't have a fortnite account with this email. Is there any way I could take it back and put it on my other email where I play...
  3. I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my...: My email is still the same on my Xbox but the password changed I forgot it and it works to sign into my email and Xbox account but I downloaded Paramont to watch it I put the email in and the...
  4. am I allowed to put my face as my profile picture or is that not allowed? I'm asking in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    am I allowed to put my face as my profile picture or is that not allowed? I'm asking in...: I'm just wondering before I make a mistake I can't undo 94e79ce1-cbc0-40b7-8079-be0b3428ab5c
  5. I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?: I was planning on making a new account and when I changed my Gamertag, my old name was immediately taken and placed on an account with 0 gamerscore. This is the second time it has happened with...
  6. I think my account got hacked and is being used somewhere else. How do I put a stop to this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account got hacked and is being used somewhere else. How do I put a stop to this?: I posted earlier about issues with my account. I decided to just create a new account but ended up not being able to play my digitally purchased games on the system which is the home system for...
  7. What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city”

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I put when it says “we need your profile address city”: When I try to put my profile address it says there is a problem and I can’t get the game I want to play 55c96547-0f8b-47d4-b2de-5151152e3fad
  8. if i get a Xbox one rechargeable battery and put it in Xbox one s will it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i get a Xbox one rechargeable battery and put it in Xbox one s will it work?: i was looking on eb games for a controller and wanted a rechargeable battery aswell, the battery says its for Xbox one but didn't say if it worked on Xbox one s. what do you think?...
  9. I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.: I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. There’s also another 4 day suspension for the same reason but the 7 day one overlaps it. As said I haven’t been...
  10. After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Pressing WIFI i want, it doesn't let me put my password and redirects me quickly to...: After i press on the Network i want to connect, it redirects me right into the ''Connecting'' Screen without letting me put my Password. PS : I fully restarted my XBOX One so I can't go into the...