I put the microphone and now the controller does not turn on

Discus and support I put the microphone and now the controller does not turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the console yesterday, Someone knows how to remedy it ? 09aa70df-a717-486c-907f-e3d2262fb785 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZomBatard IV, Oct 14, 2017.

1. ZomBatard IV
    ZomBatard IV Guest

I bought the console yesterday, Someone knows how to remedy it ?

:)

ZomBatard IV, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Port for Xbox One Mic broke. Possible Solutions?

The microphone with the Xbox One has been really iffy for me. It sort of works really when it wants to. For example, when it's in the controller, sometimes it doesn't register that ithe microphone is in there. And this isn't an isolated incident either,
    for friends of mine have reported the same thing. The temporary solution would be to turn off the controller completely or to reset your xbox entirely. Recently, however, the port of my microphone suddenly jammed up and decided that it wouldn't accept the
    microphone anymore, so I tried to forcefully put it back in, since it was in not 20 seconds ago when it was doing the problem I discussed before. Now, obviously, the port between the controller and the microphone is now loose and will not connect. If someone
    could help or at least give some advice on what to do, it would be much obliged.

easyxtargetx182, Oct 14, 2017
  3. XB Antz
    XB Antz Guest
    Xbox stock microphone still not working!

THIS QUESTION/PROBLEM IS NOT ANSWERED OR FIXED!

My Xbox stock microphone(s) still does not work, I've opened all ports, my NAT type is open, i did the "power cycle" (turn on and off by unplugging and inserting the power cord), held the Xbox button on the controller in (turned on and off), reset my router,
    bought 3 new mics, had a friend bring his mic and controller round to my house, tried my microphone in different controllers, did the skype test microphone test and called my friend, deleted my Xbox gamer tag and re-downloaded it, assigned the microphone to
    different profiles using my own and different controllers and there are no updates, the microphone still don't work .

When im in party or game chat the microphone symbol (not the sound) works like it normally would but no-one can hear me and I can not hear them, no the party is not muted, no game chat is not muted, no I have not muted or blocked their gamer profile .

On the Xbox stock microphone buttons the mute button light will turn on and off, but the volume control buttons do not adjust the volume .

This is really annoying please fix it .

(Stock) Microphone Firmware 4.9.0.0

(Stock) Controller Firmware 2.3.2381.0

XB Antz, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Arminator Win User

Blue snowball

Since the Blue Snowball is an USB microphone, it does NOT work with the Xbox One currently.

Only microphones that plug into the analogue 3.5mm jack of the controller will work. Also make sure, that when you want to use a standard 3.5mm jack microphone, that you will need an adapter that puts the microphone and ground contact at the correct position
    with a CTIA adapter.
  5. Please Man Up Win User

Microsoft Wired Headset Not Working

Sorry to hear about that, have ago a this:

To connect a wired headset

Turn down the headset volume by rotating the volume control all the way to the left.

Insert the headset plug into the expansion port on your game controller.

Put on your headset and adjust the microphone.

To adjust the volume: Rotate the volume-control knob.

To mute: Switch the microphone button on the headset cable.
  6. ThatWindowsDev Win User

Wireless Mic

If the microphone isn't muted, and your preferences aren't turned down; then you probably bought a product with a defect or your controller is causing the problem. I once had the same problem with my microphone and it turned out to be a problem because of
    the controller.
  7. TMX boxburn Win User

bluetooth headset + gears controller not syncing

Is the microphone socket on your controller blocked by anything or has a previous wired microphone lead snapped while in the controller? The reason I ask this is because any wired microphone will not let a wireless microphone connect to the controllers player
    number. If it looks clear, start up an Xbox Live party and check if it says a microphone is connected without turning on your wireless microphone, if it says a microphone is connected then there's the issue. If it's possible I would return it to the retailer
    you bought it from for an exchange.
  8. DanMen334 Win User

Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

try to use the microphone with a mobile phone to verify what is the microphone, if it works it may be the control input that does not work
Thema:

1. I put the microphone and now the controller does not turn on - Similar Threads - put microphone controller

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  7. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  8. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  9. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  10. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...