I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

Discus and support I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrushySiren38, Nov 2, 2017.

1. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks.

:)

BrushySiren38, Nov 2, 2017
  2. help me please!

I just bought a xbox 360 and as I created my windows account I was asked to put in a code for xbox live gold.

So I submitted my 14 day trail code and the system told my that I would now have access to xbox live gold, but I don't! When I got to "subscriptions" on xbox.com it says I that don't have a Gold Membership and that I should buy one....

superprogamer19, Nov 2, 2017
  3. Xbox Live Gold does not work (error)

Hello I have a one month xbox live gold I bought test membership, but none can I play online games for example Assassins creed 4 and Battlefield 3, it is only available on the xbox website I have gold but on my xbox has not changed, can someone help me?

thanks

BuendelElch4687, Nov 2, 2017
  4. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

hello BrushySiren38,

XBL servers are up so it should be a game issue and not console related.

GDN Gianniplay, Nov 2, 2017
  5. GDN Gianniplay Win User

I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help me

hello BrushySiren38,

XBL servers are up so it should be a game issue and not console related.
  6. Trooper Dobbs Win User

Xbox Next and No Used Games

Maybe it is like what they did to battlefield 3. You can

play the campaign, but they gave only one code to be able to play battlefield 3

live included with the disc purchase. When I played it on a different machine

(xbox), the game asked me to purchase another code to play live. The price they

were asking for was 800 ms points, or 10 dollars. That is crap since I own 4 xbox's and have a family gold account. I wish I could get my money back for Battlefield 3....
  7. WWQ5 Win User

Xbox live gold 14-day trail membership

I just got my xbox one s with Battlefield 5 bundle. I also got a 14 day trail xbox live gold membership code along with the bundle. I used the code. It said my live gold is active. but i was still not able to play multiplayer on my Battlefield 5.
    then i checked if the live gold was really active or not and it wasn't activated for some reason. I tried the code again and it said code already used. what do i do to redeem my prepaid code?
  8. Pendhu Win User

halo 4 matchmaking problems

so i put my xbox live gold trail in my account but when i tried to play halo 4 it says that you need an xbox live gold account could you help?
  9. Le Coco Noire Win User

Great! I can't play my digital games!!

Same thing is happening to me on Battlefield 4, been playing Xbox all day with no problems but when I get on Battlefield it won't connect to EA servers and keeps saying I need to connect to Xbox Live and it gives me the same error code.
Thema:

I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

1. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ... - Similar Threads - put code live

2. Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?: I have my account on the 360 linked to my Xbox One, and every time I put the code in on the 360 it says it's invalid. So is it possible to put the code in on the Xbox One and basically use Xbox...
  3. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  4. I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my Xbox love pre-paid code but it still says I don’t have live: I can’t figure out why it says I’m still not on live 21f7fcb9-af93-4129-90d6-2ef87c5b3b15
  5. I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...: I put my xbox live code in the store (use code) and when i write all the 24 letters it takes me to the browser. It askes me to confirm my code and when i tap on it a white box appears saying...
  6. I put code of xbox live and this dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put code of xbox live and this dont work: I put code of xbox live and this dont work, they accept me the code but i dont have xbox live, when i put the code again says that is already taken. 16539da2-d94f-4fc9-b620-0753fe1cff8b
  7. can put my xbox live code on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can put my xbox live code on my account: nUQqjlx6dFZ1R9dh.0.3.11 does anybody know what this means.... i can get my xbox live code on my xbox 3bb6353b-b983-419a-a8cd-789de47a62ab
  8. I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...: i recently bought a new 3 month Xbox live membership and every time I put in the code it says "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please...
  9. I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044: I can't put my Xbox live code, it says error: 4b4b6412-43b2-4de4-b79b-6761505a3044 ca76cd73-8d3c-4b8d-8e59-2369fcecb890
  10. I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one: I get error every time I put the 1 year xbox live code on my xbox one bc806cb7-0ca2-4b62-9148-2aa7effe2e57

Users found this page by searching for:

1. have xbox gold but cant get online with battlefield 4