I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game...

Discus and support I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchase $80 xbox disk CD and now I am being charged to play the game on my system I'm trying to get a refund from where I purchased it and they are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorpion Lover Booker, Jan 11, 2023.

1. I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game...

I purchase $80 xbox disk CD and now I am being charged to play the game on my system I'm trying to get a refund from where I purchased it and they are telling me they cannot reform me my money

:)

Scorpion Lover Booker, Jan 11, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game again on my xbox why would I pay twice for the same game

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like you may be experiencing a problem with the game disk you purchased not working correctly on your Xbox console. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as the disk being damaged or the game not being compatible with your console.

In general, when you purchase a physical game disk for Xbox, you should expect that the game will work properly on your console as long as your console is in working condition and the game is compatible with your console's firmware.

You said that you are trying to get a refund from where you purchased the game, and they are refusing to give you your money back. In this case, it would be best to contact the manufacturer of the game or Xbox support for assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide a refund or replacement if the game is defective.

It's also important to check the return policies of the store or platform you purchased it, it may vary.

In addition, If the game was downloaded or purchased through Xbox Live, the store or platform's refund policy applies. Microsoft's refund policy states that refund requests will be considered on a case by case basis, but in general, they will not provide refunds for games or downloadable content that have been downloaded or used.

It's important to keep the documentation, invoice, receipts and any other information that would help you on the process, for example, a photo of the damaged game disk.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

XB1 digital games DRM

What I mean by full value, IceStorm III, is that currently on the Xbox 360 not everyone can play your digital games. I have many arcade games that my brothers can't play unless I'm signed in because if I'm not signed in, they will only be able to play the
    trial version of the arcade game. For the Xbox One, putting a digital game on a 2nd console works largely the same way - other people won't get the full benefit unless it's the 1st console you install it on which doesn't require that you be signed in. If you
    install your purchased digital game on another console 1st, other people on your home console will not be able to play the game unless you're signed in - therefore, you aren't getting the full value of your purchase. I think it makes sense to put the full
    value of your purchase wherever it's going to be used the most & by the most people. For me, that's my home console.
  4. lilmama69118 Win User

Microtransactions.

I don't mind at time purchasing a battle pass if is worth the money I a putting out. Like Modern Warfare was worth the money compared to in my option to the new Fortnite. That I decide just to play the free battle pass. I love to play a game and get
    my monies worth out of it by grinding it out and finding hiding objects and collectibles. Micro transactions have gone way out of control and every 10 minutes my kids are asking for money for skins for this or that. Unbelievable. Every game name that we
    buy is asking for extra money for something. I miss the days of just putting my disc in, starting and playing the game.
  5. Photonimus Win User

When and how do I access my DLC?

If there is a second disc, put it in as if you were using it to play.

It will open a special install menu. Just installing the same way as a regular game disc doesn't really work unless the Bethesda Xbox games changed how the DLC on discs work.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

M&KB on Console

yes games like modern warfare give you the choice to play with others who are using another device, i tend to put it to xbox only.
Thema:

I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game...

1. I put an xbox game the game name is warfare it doesn't play unless I purchase the game... - Similar Threads - put game game

2. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  3. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  4. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  5. I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...: Black screen, not working, please help I can show all setting if you need 900b7b96-5cd4-4c99-b1e6-67718b32d3a1
  6. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  7. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  8. Launching a game but it puts me back to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching a game but it puts me back to home: So I've had this issue for a few weeks now and I'm wondering if anyone could help me fix this. So when I launch a game a few seconds later it just sends me back to home. No error code of anything...
  9. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f
  10. Can i put game key from Xbox Series S/X in Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i put game key from Xbox Series S/X in Xbox One S?: I want to buy a game but it says that it is for Xbox Series S and I want to know if it is possible to put the game key in Xbox One S? c262934f-6cdb-42ea-b496-379e937cdf07