i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

Discus and support i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Built To Last Gaming, Apr 26, 2023.

1. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help

:)

Built To Last Gaming, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in there, the storage was completely empty

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in there, the storage was completely empty

Hello Built To Last Gaming,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having issue saving your Xbox 360 game to the cloud. Let us see how we can help.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you trying to save your game to cloud so you can transfer it to another hard drive?

2. Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?

3. Did you mean you have changed hard drive for your Xbox 360 console?

For the meantime, you can refer to the link below on how to store your Xbox 360 saved games in the cloud.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Built To Last Win User

Sorry for not replying earlier but no I did not have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. I realized later that I need a subscription to use the Cloud storage. Is there anyway I can still get my game back or is it lost in cloud?
  5. DAgirl4ever Win User

My Xbox Profile is gone!!!!

Under Storage it says my Hard Drive and Cloud Saved Games. Under Hard Drive it says I have 0 KB through all applications.

I also tried removing the hard drive and putting it back in but nothing changed.

Thanks for the suggestion
  6. deadeagleman Win User

Got new xbox saved my game to the cloud

salu, how do u know ? but any ways, one year ago i had a few saves on my cloud and my kid formatted my drive on a mistake, i had redownload my gt,..man, i was bummed out that i lost saves and knew i had restart all over with the games, so i put a game that
    had save on cloud..bam cloud downloaded the save from the could storage ..i was glad it was in the cloud
Thema:

i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

1. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in... - Similar Threads - put few game

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  4. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  5. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  8. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  9. put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using...: Just got an Xbox one 1540 (the old one). Put on the update today 26Aug2023, and, also updated the controller's firmware. Trouble is I put a disk in and it is now stuck. Eject on console not...
  10. my monitor goes black for a few secounds if i put my pc under heavy load while gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my monitor goes black for a few secounds if i put my pc under heavy load while gaming: let's start with the specs i have a: odyssey g5 27inch monitor gigabyte 3070 rtx ryzen 7 5800x b550 pro ax motherboard 750 gold+ cougar gex psu 32gp of 3200hz ram. okey let's get into the...