i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a...

Discus and support i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a different account it's all on the same device though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 798068, Dec 1, 2022.

1. 798068
    798068 Guest

i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a...

i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a different account it's all on the same device though

:)

798068, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a different account

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

798068, I'm sorry for this information, but unfortunately it's not possible to transfer progress from one account to another, friend.

Progress is linked to your profile.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a different account

Can't be done 'i'm afraid.A games save is locked to the account that played it so you would have to start again on the other account.
  4. ElMariachi003 Win User

gamertag

If my grandson already has a gamertag name and progress on his xbox 360 here when he starts a new console at his house does he have a new gamertag or is all his progress and name stay the say or does it start all over.
    If your grandson's gamertag is associated with an XBox LIVE account, he can log into the other console, and all achievements associated with the account will be visible on the other console, and any digital game/content purchases made on the account are
    downloadable to the new console. Additionally, if the LIVE account is a Gold account, game saves can be stored in the cloud, where they can be accessed from the other console as well.

If the gamertag is just a local profile on the console at your house, he will need to move the profile and any game saves/progress he wants access to on that console to a USB drive, where he can then move them to the other console at his house.
  5. Haakan Win User

gamerscore reset

Unfortunately you can't move purchases, achievements or game specific progress to another account - you can however change your gamertag/profile name if that is why you want a new account.
  6. НикитаСоло Win User

minecraft license disappeared

and then how to be, I have already checked everything very, very many times, I log in under the same account and everything else, I had good progress in the game on the servers, I want to enjoy this game on my account
Thema:

1. i purchesd a new game and logged in on a account but i want to move my progress to a... - Similar Threads - purchesd game logged

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  7. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  8. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  9. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  10. Where is my ultimate dlcs? I purchesd the ultimate edition but its only giving me the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my ultimate dlcs? I purchesd the ultimate edition but its only giving me the base...: Wheres my 105 buck worth of a game? I just got the base game. Yall blatantly stealing n rippin ppl off now to?? Ill go ps5!!!!! f1cd483d-2762-4792-be26-7d80d11e0b98