I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it

Discus and support I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Game Pass Ultimate for my PC on the microsoft store but it does not say it is installed. I looked under "My Library" and could not find it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattix6, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Mattix6
    Mattix6 Guest

I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it

I bought Game Pass Ultimate for my PC on the microsoft store but it does not say it is installed. I looked under "My Library" and could not find it. I also looked on the Xbox app and could not find it. To make sure the transaction went through properly I checked the account's subscriptions and it said that I paid for and owned game pass. Is there a way to fix this or am I just doing something wrong?

:)

Mattix6, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If this is how the page mentions it, it is excellent, with that same email and password you must log in to the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app, if you have already done so, log out, restart the device, try again to log in
  3. Mattix6 Win User

I have game pass ultimate active until the 20th of next month
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The Xbox app must use the same account that you have in Microsoft Store,

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows 10.

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mattix6! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When you verified the subscriptions of your Microsoft account, did you mention that you have active Game pass for Console, Game pass for PC or Game pass ultimate?
  6. Mattix6 Win User

It works now thank you.

A follow-up question, can you share gamepass between 2 accounts (both me and my brother want to use it) through microsoft family or some other way?
Thema:

1. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Microsoft Store and I can't access it - Similar Threads - purchased Game Pass

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  4. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  5. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  6. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  7. Can’t purchase game on pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t purchase game on pass: I am trying to purchase game pass but it keeps asking me for my billing adress witch should already be in my account when Ii enter the adress it says “something went wrong on our end try again...
  8. Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass: I will be using Game Pass Ultimate to play XBox 360 games on my PC via cloud gaming. One of the games, I already purchased and owned when I had an Xbox 360 years ago, and that uncluded the DLC....
  9. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  10. Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to purchase game pass for MWZ?: MWIII has just released, and I have a problem. Why can I play WZ2 and DMZ for FREE, but not MWZ?! I already played the campaign when it was early release, so I can't really do much without an Xbox...