I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day

Discus and support I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day b3a32d8c-5599-4a52-985d-362a265b928e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riley Harris, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Riley Harris
    Riley Harris Guest

:)

Riley Harris, Mar 21, 2023
  2. CLOAK OM3GA Win User

Hello!

I’m Jackson a Xbox ambassador and fellow Xbox gamer just like you.

I will try my best to help you

I understand you are having issues and am very sorry to hear that.

Make sure you actually have the DLC installed

to check that go to the game in your library press your right menu button on controller go down to manage game and add-ons once you have clicked on that click on the game from that screen press on the place it is installed and there you can access all content for the game including what you have purchased. If not installed you can click the install all button and save the changes so it downloads

If this was not helpful please reach out to me or another agent/ambassador

Thank you
  3. WelcomeMiLady Win User

I bought mortal kombat 11 kombat 2 and i don t it

I bought mk11 kombat pack 2 the day before my birthday and i dont see it and i hope i dont have to buy it again or ill cry
  4. BaiIeyG Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Hi,

Currently Destiny 2, looking to purchase MK11 and DMC5 soon though.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Kombat Pack 1

I don't see the hour with I can Get MK11 with this pack to play
  6. HealShot6056 Win User

Mk11 issue

Ibuyed mk11 kombat pack but iam unable to use nightwlf. why?
    Have you tried restarting the console?
Thema:

1. I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day - Similar Threads - purchased spawn pack

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  10. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...