I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...

Discus and support I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not sure what I am missing. I can launch and play Starfield under my Xbox account, but my son cannot play it under his. I do have Microsoft Family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott Carpenter2, Sep 19, 2023.

1. I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...

I am not sure what I am missing. I can launch and play Starfield under my Xbox account, but my son cannot play it under his. I do have Microsoft Family Safety installed, but I have removed all age restrictions or any other restrictions as far as I can tell. Am I missing a setting or filter? Do I need to buy two copies of Starfield or two subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? I'm out of ideas. I assume I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Scott Carpenter2, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Corey Spong Win User

Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade applicable to PC?

It's important to note that Starfield will launch on Xbox Game Pass on day one, so subscribers don't need to purchase a copy of the game.
    Hey Ben, so the question they are asking, and also I am wondering, is will the "Premium Upgrade" apply to both versions of the game? Yes, we are aware that the game is available free on game pass and is available on both Xbox Console and PC, but that's not the question. We want to know if we purchase the premium upgrade on one device (which also allows us to play the game with earky access), will it apply to both my console and PC versions of the game. Will I get early access on both devices, as well as the DLC that is included with the premium upgrade?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Starfield Pre-order version?

Hello! As an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you will have access to the standard edition of Starfield on the day of release. However, if you want to upgrade to the premium edition, you will need to purchase it separately. The premium edition is not included in your Game Pass subscription. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Keep in mind with.gamepass ultimate you don't keep starfield or any game you only have it while you are subscribed

Meaning yes you do have to pay full price minus the 10% gamepass doscount
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

I currently have Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both?

I would suggest upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for the console, it's cheaper than purchasing Gold and Game Pass separately.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Bought xbox live but it says I have to upgrade to the 14.99 version before I can play on-line

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If the subscription that you have is Game Pass for Console, I apologize but it does not include Xbox Live Gold.

You may need to purchase the Xbox Live Gold subscription individually or upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Xbox Live Gold.
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Will Game Pass Core annual subscription be upgradeable to Ultimate?

Hi Genesiswlh.

My name is Mauro and am happy to assist you.

That is correct, the subscription terms explains it:

Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass (PC or Console), and/or EA Play membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining.

For more information (US website)

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/subscription-terms
Thema:

I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...

1. I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am... - Similar Threads - purchased Starfield console

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...: I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't compatible on xbox one. I want my money back 172081d2-4add-4d93-bbf5-553a318ff4b6
  5. Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games: I bought the premium upgrade for starfield to have early access but now the game doesn't show it was purchased or shows in My owned library. 46b024dc-ba64-4634-8f95-1219510cb7f4
  6. Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?: I have purchased the premium edition of Staefield through the Xbox PC store to play before the official release. I wanted to reinstall the game from scratch today to delete any mods. Now I see...
  7. If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...: I haven't bought the base game but want to buy the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade to upgrade my game pass game. Will I need to buy starfield base game for it to work or does it let us buy dlc...
  8. Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased): When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005. I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut. I tried sfc/scannow from cmd and restart. Help....
  9. Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade: When I click on the button to purchase the Starfield premium edition upgrade, the purchase window shows up blank and nothing happens. Ive tried it with other games and it appears to work just...
  10. If I purchase starfield premium edition will I be able to play September 1st using game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase starfield premium edition will I be able to play September 1st using game...: I'm planning on purchasing starfield, but my computer doesn't mean the minimum system requirements so I was planning on playing over cloud gaming. I'm hoping to be able to play during the week of...