I purchased modern warfare 2 on disc and my Xbox made a loud noise with my disc in it and...

Discus and support I purchased modern warfare 2 on disc and my Xbox made a loud noise with my disc in it and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I payed $80 for this game and I don't have money to repurchase 884bea32-c3b6-44cf-ac1b-60487bee0cdb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Gunt, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Connor Gunt
    Connor Gunt Guest

I purchased modern warfare 2 on disc and my Xbox made a loud noise with my disc in it and...

I payed $80 for this game and I don't have money to repurchase

:)

Connor Gunt, Jan 7, 2023
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Are you getting extended warranty?

pfft. a few days after I bought the extended warranty... my disc drive quit on me. made a godawful loud noise and doesn't always read games anymore
  3. Rickthebeast123 Win User

Xbox 360 won't read a certain disc

I was playing modern warfare and It told me that the disc was unreadable and I tried cleaning it. BUT THE REIGON was all ok. all my other disc are fine. it is just that game

BY THE WAY ITS MODERN WARFARE
  4. CMUchippewa Win User

Extremely loud Fan?

Might be a simple problem that can be fixed by just doing a reset on the console. My console made a loud noise from either the disc drive or the fan, but like you said, it sounded like a jet engine. It did it only once and that was when I was installing
    Forza 5 to the hard drive. It hasn't made a loud sound since. Needless to say, I purchased the extended warranty just to make sure...
  5. WaxiestFerret37 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

same with mine too, I got the full modern warfare disc, but it's telling me to purchase modern warfare, but only giving me the option to play warzone.
  6. tiffferraro Win User

Modern Warfare Purchase/Data Pack Missing Loop.

i've had modern warfare for the last two years and all the updates made me not have my multiplayer for modern warfare anymore and I don't know how to reinstall multiplayer for modern warfare since I have the disc version and I don't know what to do because Customer service will not help me can someone online help me
Thema:

1. I purchased modern warfare 2 on disc and my Xbox made a loud noise with my disc in it and... - Similar Threads - purchased modern warfare

2. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  3. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  4. I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?: I bought MW(2019) two years ago I have a different Xbox and moved I went to modern warfare and clicked install happy I still had it (cuz I'm using the same account) downloaded all the packs Then...
  5. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  6. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8
  7. Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago...: I know this has popped up before, but no solution was forthcoming. To repeat, I have downloaded it, I own it but for some reason it will not let me play it. Hoping there is an established...
  8. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  9. I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...: can't seem to play modern warfare, it only let's me go to warzone 24244a29-1a81-4c0b-b47d-f34f6a217e95
  10. Xbox is telling me to re purchase Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is telling me to re purchase Modern Warfare 2: I had to unplug my extended hard-drive from my Xbox and when I plugged it back in it won’t let me play Modern Warfare 2. It says that I’m still connected to my lvl 329 account and it will let me...