I purchased Minecraft but it says that I need to unlock the full game and I have the trial...

Discus and support I purchased Minecraft but it says that I need to unlock the full game and I have the trial... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft 3 months ago and it's worked fine. But now when I try to open it, it says that I'm using a trial edition and I need to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F4_790, Dec 15, 2022.

1. F4_790
    F4_790 Guest

I purchased Minecraft but it says that I need to unlock the full game and I have the trial...

I purchased Minecraft 3 months ago and it's worked fine. But now when I try to open it, it says that I'm using a trial edition and I need to purchase the game to unlock features.

:)

F4_790, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I purchased Minecraft but it says that I need to unlock the full game and I have the trial edition.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"
  3. M.Sexton Win User

Double Dragons arcade...

ok it's available for me to download but it still says I need to unlock the full game... I purchased the game a couple years ago but it will only allow me to play the "trial" part =\ how do you go about fixing that?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Installation games

I would say - with a 99.9% certainty - that there won't be a problem. Trials, where the full game is downloaded, but the game is limited to certain amount of time will convert to the full game, whether this via a disc or a digital purchase.

My digital Trial of Gears of War 4 changed to the full unlocked game - without any additional downloads when I purchased it this weekend. And a 10 hour trial of one of the FIFA games worked perfectly when my nephew bought the disc version and put the disc
    in my console.

You shouldn't need to do the download again.
  5. CR34MY CR4Y0N Win User

Powerstar Golf NOT FREE in "games with gold"

i have the trial thats needed for the full game unlock. the full game unlock states its now free but once i go to download it it asks for a credit card.... whats up with that
  6. saphrisstar25 Win User

Demo trial whats the diffrence?

I saw someone talking about the demo/trials allowing you to have achievements and get those achievements, I downloaded a trial and found there were achievements but when i would of unlocked one it told me to purchase the full game and I would of gotten the
    achievement. is there any that dont make you purchase the full game to achieve?
Thema:

1. I purchased Minecraft but it says that I need to unlock the full game and I have the trial... - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft says

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  6. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  7. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  8. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  9. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  10. Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?: Hello A while ago My Mum bought me the Minecraft java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store using Microsoft family link it said the purchase succeeded but on the launcher it still says buy now...