I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version?

Discus and support I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; To predict the reason, the phrase "oh no! something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the Minecraft services" appears below the launcher. What is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 강 민, Jan 27, 2021.

1. 강 민
    강 민 Guest

I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version?

Code:
    To predict the reason, the phrase "oh no! something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the Minecraft services" appears below the launcher. What is the solution to this?
    :)

강 민, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Michal Wojcik1 Win User

I've bought "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but I can't play Java Edition. I can only play Bedrock Edition

Thank you so much for that, Michal. Please uninstall the Minecraft launcher and then reinstall via this link, please choose "Download for Windows 7/8"

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
    hi.

I use Win10 operaing system.

I uninstalled minecraft launcher.

As you suggested I downloaded "minecraft launcher for Win 7/8".

At present I still can't play "minecraft java demo version". I can't launch "minecraft bedroch version". There appears notification that bedrock version is incompatible with launcher
  3. RobertCamacho Jr. Win User

Need to buy Minecraft again after migration?

For me it opens up the Launcher recognizing my minecraft name but for the Java version (which I previously owned under Majong) it says I can PLAY DEMO. For the Minecraft for Windows it says I can PLAY TRIAL. But I already own Minecraft.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Trial wont show up on microsoft store after trying everything

Hello 3rxds,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft trial and is unable to because you were unable to see the trial version. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

When playing Minecraft trial version, there could be limitation on this offering, and this will depend on the account that you are using. Please see references below:

Minecraft Dungeons Daily Trials FAQ | Minecraft Help

I Can Only See The Demo in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition | Minecraft Help

What is Minecraft: Education Edition? | Minecraft Help

Minecraft: Java Edition Realms Billing Issues FAQ | Minecraft Help

To have the Minecraft Trial show up while the use of the trial version will depend on account and on edition of the game.

1. May we know what specific edition of the game you are trying to play?
    2. Also, may we confirm if you have not tried playing or redeeming the trial version of the game on another device?
      • If your answer is yes, you may need to head back to the references above and select the version of the game you are trying to play
      • If you answer this as no, you should be able to follow the steps below:

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. roann_125 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 edition opens as a demo, although it was purchased

No, for some reason Minecraft.net does not show the purchased Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. I did not run minecraft through the launcher, I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and just opened it without using the launcher.
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
Thema:

1. I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version? - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft ran

2. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  5. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  6. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  7. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  8. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  9. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  10. Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?: Hi, I bought Microsoft's Minecraft Java Edition for my son. He completed the purchase through his account, I approved it and paid for it and it shows up under his profile under "family safety"....