I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator and need to re-download

Discus and support I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator and need to re-download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this in May 2022: Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Game of the Year Edition Order 7039366492Date purchased: May 8, 2022 My new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chad Lloyd, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Chad Lloyd
    Chad Lloyd Guest

I bought this in May 2022:

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Game of the Year Edition

[table][tr][table][tr][td]Order 7039366492[/td][/tr][tr][td]Date purchased: May 8, 2022[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table]

My new computer malfunctioned, and Dell issued a refund. I have purchased a new computer and need to download again. I can't find out where to re-download the software to install?

Thanks,

:)

Chad Lloyd, Feb 2, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can redownload from the Microsoft Store app or the Xbox app on Windows. Make sure you are logged in with the account that was used to purchase the game, otherwise you won't be able to download and install the game.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Migration of MSFS 2020 license

Hi,

Just sign in with the same Microsoft account on your new PC and you can re-download your previous purchases again at no extra charge. This includes Microsoft Office and Flight Simulator. Both of which can be downloaded again from the Windows Store.
  4. DecoyOctopus Win User

Getting this error when launching microsoft flight on windows 11 "0x87E10BD0"

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. So in response to your questions re flight simulator and minecraft,

- For your Microsoft Flight Simulator, did you install any mods?

No

- Are you able to play the Microsoft Flight Simulator before?

Yes, played it several times in months after purchase

- Have you done any changes on the Microsoft Flight Simulator?

No

- For your Minecraft, may I ask what did you copy from the Mojang site?

Have found a confirmation email saying I now just use my microsoft account details via the minecraft launcher so this issue is resolved.

Kind regards

5. Juhn Jac Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Hello I have microsoft flight simulator how do I submit to microsoft that I want that they upgrade from standard version to premium deluxe version or how can I submit to get three more aircraft for sim
    Hi darel Tarbuk

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Please see it below.

Check this out: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[table][tr][td]Q: Can I upgrade editions?A: Yes it is possible to purchase Upgrade bundles from the in-game Marketplace, but the most cost-efficient way to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator is to buy the edition you are interested in. If you purchase an upgrade from the Marketplace, it is more advantageous to purchase the Premium Deluxe Upgrade.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Q: If I buy an Upgrade Pack or an aircraft/airport in the Marketplace, can I continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator after my Game Pass subscription runs out?Upgrade Packs and additional content do not include the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. To continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator you’ll need to purchase a digital copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator standard edition from the Microsoft Store or renew your Game Pass subscription.[/td][/tr][/table]

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  6. andersonpassos Win User

I loaded upgrades and now there is no yellow fly button.

It sounds like your son may have purchased and downloaded the Flight Simulator software digitally, rather than on physical disks. To reinstall the program, you will need to locate the original source where it was downloaded from and redownload the software. If your son purchased the software, he should have the information on where and how it was downloaded.

If the Flight Simulator software was purchased on the Microsoft Store, you should be able to reinstall it by following these steps:

Open the Microsoft Store app on your computer.

Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the window to open the menu.

Select "My Library" from the menu.

Locate Flight Simulator in your library and click on it.

Click the "Install" button to begin the reinstallation process.

If you're having trouble finding the software in your library, you may need to sign in with the Microsoft account that was used to purchase the software. If your son purchased it, he may have to give you the credentials to access it.
Thema:

1. I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator and need to re-download - Similar Threads - purchased Microsoft Flight

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  5. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  6. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  7. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  8. re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run: my flight simulator i purchased in august 2020 has worked fine until a few days ago, tried all the recommended fixes online but still wouldn't finish loading, gets to about 70% then fails, even in...
  9. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  10. Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help: MS sells 3 different versions of Flight Simulator. I accidentally purchased the middle version (Deluxe) and I want the FULL (Deluxe Premium) version of the simulator. I do not want a refund, I am...