I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it

Discus and support I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it 7865f704-c60e-4214-861d-f882a14067d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Walt Vogel, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Walt Vogel
    Walt Vogel Guest

:)

Walt Vogel, Sep 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nice!
    Always happy to help Walt, have a good one!
    And take care
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, as you purchased the game from the Microsoft Store you can access to it via Xbox PC app in your PC

You just need to open the app > select My Library and the game should appear there ready to be installed
  4. Walt Vogel Win User

I just purchased the game today 09/12/22 - and yes that is the version I purchased (halo combat evolved for windows 10) - and yes I can see my transaction on the microsoft billing/orders page - I just need to find out how I get to the game or to the download - I really want to play this on my windows 10 computer- Thanks
  5. Walt Vogel Win User

Thanks - had to download the Xbox app but found game and am downloading it now - Thanks again - Walt
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Walt

Please answer the following questions:

When did you purchased the game?

Is this the version that you purchased?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/halo-combat-ev...

Or did you purchased the game on Stem? (Or where did you get it?)

If you go to your Microsoft account order history (if you purchased it via Microsoft Store)

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Are you able to see the transaction or not yet?
Thema:

1. I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it - Similar Threads - purchased halo combat

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  10. If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...: As the title implies, i'm meaning to buy Halo MCC right now but even though it says "Top paid Windows games" i want to make 100% sure before buying it as other searches show that it's not part of...