I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

Discus and support I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JONO WATERS, Nov 28, 2022.

1. JONO WATERS
    JONO WATERS Guest

I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa...

I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere

:)

JONO WATERS, Nov 28, 2022
  2. DarrenMobley1 Win User

I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa Points and a £5 xbox voucher but cannot find any codes anywhere

I saw the same offer on the Xbox store a few days ago, expiring on November 30th, but haven't yet purchased as I have no longer seen details of it publicised anywhere.

So I gave it a Google and found the T's and C's here https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/b/fifabuygetterms

In summary it's only valid in the UK and can take up to 35 days for the voucher and points to appear. So my advice would be save a screenshot of that page and hold tight 35 days. Then if you don't get your items contact Microsoft support.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Where did you purchase the game from?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Change of price when purchasing Premium for BF4 !

The sale on Premium was part of the Black Friday deals which ran from November 28 to December 1. New deals started today and Premium is not part of the new deals.

You can try contacting support, but there is no guarantee of any sort of refund.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

why i cannot find opponent in FIFA18 these days

It's probably because most of the community is playing FIFA 19 now unless you are getting some sort of error message.

Good chance to pick up FIFA 19 opn sale during Black Friday.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Game

I am guessing it might also be part of the upcoming black Friday/Christmas sale.
Thema:

1. I purchased Fifa 23 as part of Black Friday sales and part of the deal included 300 Fifa... - Similar Threads - purchased Fifa part

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  6. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  7. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  8. What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do, i accidentally purchased fifa 23 points when i want fifa 24 points!?: I accidentally in a rush purchased 12000 ans 2900 points for fifa 23 when i wanted them for fifa 24 203e4370-1c1d-4140-a447-f1cfeccdd484
  9. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  10. Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does FIFA 17 and 18 in the store say not available to purchase I: I have a very frustrated son who wants to play ‘the journey’ which is only available on FIFA 17, but why can’t we buy it? ed86e18c-943e-4b59-a6e2-47205f93f66e