I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download

Discus and support I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased diablo 4 ultimate edition the day before release but only the base game downloaded. I've clicked on "my library" and checked for downloads... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Thompson1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download

I purchased diablo 4 ultimate edition the day before release but only the base game downloaded. I've clicked on "my library" and checked for downloads and everything and it keeps saying "Check back later". Just to make sure I bought the right one I highlighted "Diablo IV Ultimate edition" and it said "you own this". I also checked my bank statements and $99.99 was pulled out from the store. So I'm unsure where to go from this point.

:)

Jake Thompson1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jake! Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

Have you tried the solutions below:
    Go to My Games and Apps
    Move down to the Full Library section
    Select the Owned Games tab at the top
    Search for Diablo IV
    Select the title and hit Install All

For more information about the game Diablo IV, check the thread below:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Lambang Agung Kurnia Win User

I have the same problem. I already tried the suggestion, but only base game installed.

I checked the store and it says I already owned ultimate edition.

I tried install it from store but it says check back later.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance
  4. Kristoffer Lingan Win User

I have this same problem. On my order history i e already owned and purchased the game. But when i go to the store the buy button is again available. I can only install the base game but not the ultimate edition which should require 95gb
  5. killerofdreams6 Win User

I have the same problem. I already tried the suggestion, but only base game installed.

I checked the store and it says I already owned ultimate edition.

I tried install it from store but it says check back later.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance
    i have the same problem i paid for the ultimate and have record of such but "you own this " only apears on the base game which is downloaded currently theirs no other content available to download either ive checked
  6. Carlos Gomez Solis Win User

I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library. How do I fix this problem?

I have a similar issue,

The process for acquire the ultimate edition for Xbox series x (buy It on preorder, xbox+ diablo base edition) was as folllows

In game, on shop I purchase a 2500+300 platinum first and then a 200 platinum.

In game, purchase the ultimate edition with platinum.

Current version says base edition install on xbox (74 GB download)

If i check ok Xbox store the available editions, show the price for purchase.

Anyone know whats going on?

Best regards
Thema:

1. I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download - Similar Threads - purchased Diablo ultimate

2. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  3. Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...: I have no idea what happened. The only possible reason is that my Amazon Diablo IV is redeemed ridiculously at the China Xbox store. I don't know how it has happened and why I could see my order...
  4. I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...: I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the game on my account?...
  5. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...: I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game? 9ec456eb-3357-4604-83b2-1f62a03e5b83
  6. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...: I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it....
  7. I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but it downloaded the base version. It shows the purchase in my Microsoft account and I tried re-downloading it. It did not work or show any add-ons. How...
  8. purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?: Purchase Diablo Ultimate Edition received only Basic missing mount add on etc... From Blizzard Tech support After doing a brief investigation on the account, I was not able to access the order...
  9. I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...: I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game with no add ons. I have email showing I paid for the ultimate. Any idea why this happened....
  10. Why was my purchase of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was my purchase of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition refunded?: Before the release of the first Beta, I pre-ordered Diablo 4 Standard Edition. All was fine until a special offer was displayed in my console, on May 31st, where the Ultimate Edition was 70% off...