I purchased cod points on warzone 2.0 and never recived my content

Discus and support I purchased cod points on warzone 2.0 and never recived my content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased cod points and never recived them 64efd385-3b19-4797-bc1c-4ce0e9b7f7fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Shera, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I purchased cod points on warzone 2.0 and never recived my content

I purchased cod points and never recived them

:)

Cameron Shera, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Anirudh patil Win User

Hi Cameron

Kindly wait for 24 hours....if you still did not received you're cod points you can request a refund on xbox support page

Thx
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Cameron! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Has it been over 24 hours since you've made the order? Normally for consumable items or in-game purchases, they would have a timeframe of 24 hours for them to reflect automatically within the game. Sometimes it would show up immediately and sometimes it would show up within a few hours from purchase. But you can try logging out, power cycle your console, then logging back in to refresh your account on the console. Kindly refer to this link for more information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is Warzone 2 going to be a Warzone 1 update?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today TREVERDEPOPPE

Warzone 2.0 is going to be a new game.
    But not all your purchases inside Warzone 1 are going to be transferred to the new game:

“Do my items from Warzone 1.0 carry over?
    Purchases outside of COD Points, made in Warzone 1.0, do not carry over.
    Do my COD Points carry over into Warzone 2.0?
    Call of Duty Points carry over between titles and are bound to your account. Any points you buy from 2019’s COD: Modern Warfare and on will show up on your account for use
    Not all purchases will carry over. For example, Warzone 1.0 items will not carry over to Warzone 2.0”

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If maybe you need more information about Warzone 2 the best option is reach the developer
    In this case Activision
  5. Andrew Baddeley Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

https://webdesigner.org.za/cod/

01 - Note it clearly states within the game thmbnail on the xBox Live market "Modern Warfare" - not "Warzone 2.0" or "Caldera".

01-1 - Clearly states there is a campaign available -both in the description and the modes!

02- Boots into CoD Caldera! Please note I did not request Warzone 2.0 OR Caldera.

03 - Changes to WoD Warzone Caldera!

04 - Only options available - Warzone 2.0 (left) or Caldera (right)

05 - Note ALL packs available downloaded - campaign mentioned within 2 packs

06 - If I choose Warzone Caldera then the only options available - on a 180 GB download! - is the Battle Royale quads and solo. Correct?
  6. DennyLester_ Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

Hi,

I installed COD warzone 2.0 and the screen is stuck and flickering with Connecting to Xbox network
    Same thing happens here. I’ve tried uninstalling, clearing cache, only installing Warzone (clicking on manage and installing the base game and Warzone)

Just doesn’t work
Thema:

1. I purchased cod points on warzone 2.0 and never recived my content - Similar Threads - purchased cod points

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase: Hi I purchased a refurbed series x from Microsoft for my son for Xmas, it was bundled with COD MWIII but It didn’t come with a code or any other info on how to download it. When we try to...
  4. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  5. No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase: I purchased COD MW3 Vault Edition. I have been able to play the campaign since November 2nd. Unfortunately, my siblings, who play with their own account on the same console, do not have access. My...
  6. My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased: i recently bought the xray camo on Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and even after installing it it still shows up as locked on the game. I looked around online and i am yet to find an answer any...
  7. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  8. I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle: according to https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii/articles/modern-warfare-ii-editions-faq i should have gotten a code or a pc edition of the game even if i bought it on console, yet i...
  9. Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i...: Cod modern warfare 2 keeps saying i need to purchase full game to play multiplayer but i have the disc in the console dmz and warzone both work reinstalled didnt help...
  10. Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points: Can I purchase black ops 3 with my cod points be33cb3b-6282-45fd-bc4a-93031a274b66