I purchased call of duty modern warfare from target cross gen bundle. The full game. I was...

Discus and support I purchased call of duty modern warfare from target cross gen bundle. The full game. I was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As I mentioned in my question I purchased call of duty modern warfare. The cross gen complete 100% game. I was able to play mutliplayer at one point... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan D'Agostino, Mar 7, 2023.

1. I purchased call of duty modern warfare from target cross gen bundle. The full game. I was...

As I mentioned in my question I purchased call of duty modern warfare. The cross gen complete 100% game. I was able to play mutliplayer at one point but now it's saying I can't. That I need to buy it. Idk what's going on. I purchased the disk from target around January 2023. Thanks.

:)

Dan D'Agostino, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why won’t it let me download my game I bought?

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I keep getting error code Hueneme discord on mw2 I can't even play the game I paid for.

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Installation Stopped and file corruption

Thema:

I purchased call of duty modern warfare from target cross gen bundle. The full game. I was...

1. I purchased call of duty modern warfare from target cross gen bundle. The full game. I was... - Similar Threads - purchased call duty

2. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  3. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...
  4. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  5. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  6. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  7. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  8. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  9. Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games: Hello I'm Tug, new here hopefully someone can help me. I own 2 digital only Xbox one S series and have been looking everywhere for the first 3 call of duty games. I've tried Xbox Store Amazon eBay...
  10. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8