I purchased an xbox ultimate subscription but I still see a "join now" on the xbox site

Discus and support I purchased an xbox ultimate subscription but I still see a "join now" on the xbox site in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I purchased an xbox ultimate subscription but I still see a "join now" on the xbox site. It also asks me to "subscribe" when I try and join the xcloud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TrippRover, Jun 23, 2021.

1. TrippRover
    TrippRover Guest

I purchased an xbox ultimate subscription but I still see a "join now" on the xbox site

I purchased an xbox ultimate subscription but I still see a "join now" on the xbox site. It also asks me to "subscribe" when I try and join the xcloud beta.

:)

TrippRover, Jun 23, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @TrippRover!

With issues like these, we recommend removing your account and adding it back. If this does not fix the issue, it would be best to contact our live agents for them to check your account from their end.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

It now depends what you actually bought and what type of subscription you have.

You say you have the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but above you said you have bought a 1 year Xbox Live Code.

Since Game Pass Ultimate is more expensive, a "normal" Xbox Live Gold card won't give you the full year for your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

For a 1 year Xbox Live Gold prepaid card you "only" get 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

See here: https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade under the "Frequently Asked Questions" and open the question "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem
    Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" to see which code gives you what amount of Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. ScimecaJamaica Win User

Game Pass Ultimate question.

I previously purchased Game Pass Ultimate during the $1/month sale, and have since canceled it. Now I have a year's subscription to Xbox Live Gold. If I were to purchase a month of Game Pass Ultimate at the full $14.99 price, would my year of Live still
    convert over to a year of Ultimate?
  5. Vasilis23GR Win User

Buying Ultimate

My friend bought me a 12-month gold as a gift. And right now there is offer at the xbox store to join Ultimate for 1$ but it's only a month. If i use first the code for gold and then join Ultimate for 1$, do i get a 12-month Ultimate subscription? Sorry
    for all these questions but i'm a little confused since it's my first time and want to join Ultimate.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access to the Game pass library but no live function?

Hi AlexandraJones2

Any time left on prior subscriptions you had before joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate would convert and stack as time for Ultimate and the previous subscriptions would be automatically canceled since Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass for Console and PC.
    You can view the history of your subscriptions here https://account.microsoft.com/services/. Also to note is that Ultimate will never revert back to either subscription
    at the end of its cycle. Once Ultimate expires or is canceled, the user will need to re-join any of the subscriptions manually.

It is impossible to have Ultimate and any of the other two subscriptions concurrently, so by canceling Ultimate, you also canceled your access to Xbox Live Gold features. The Game Pass subscription you have running currently would have to have been joined
    after you canceled Ultimate because as mentioned before, you cannot have Ultimate and another subscription active at the same time. You can only add time to Ultimate if that is the subscription that is running. Your

Microsoft Account order history
    will also have a record of any purchases or renewal's and then you can compare the dates with what you see in the subscription and services section.

I think you misunderstood the Ambassadors' response. You cannot access online features or join party chats with just an Xbox Game Pass subscription. You need to have an active Gold or Ultimate subscription to do that. There is 3 separate Xbox Game Pass subscriptions;
    Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and the two Xbox Game Pass subscriptions (Console & PC). If you only have the Console or PC Xbox Game Pass, then you will not
    be able to access Xbox Live Gold features. You will need to re-subscribe to Xbox Live Gold to do that.

All of this information can be found on the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
Thema:

1. I purchased an xbox ultimate subscription but I still see a "join now" on the xbox site - Similar Threads - purchased ultimate subscription

2. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  3. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...: Basically the title. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate for 3 months (yes I know, new information) and it (hopefully) was on my account, the 3...
  4. Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?: I bought the ultimate edition of Fc 24 but never received the bonus 4600 fc points and I can also not purchase any fc points in game e07e8b6d-ce8a-4fe7-8ba7-f243a35b8de1
  5. EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account: Hello, I purchased as a pre-order the EA FC 24 Ultimate for my kid, but I didn't receive any redeem code (to activate under his account as I don't plan to play the game) and for him, the game is...
  6. Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...: When I go to play division rivals it takes me to a screen telling me to buy game pass ultimate and when i go back it kicks me off division rivals page. I have game pass but not ultimate and I...
  7. Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition: Please explain to me why I can not use the funds available in my Microsoft wallet to pay for EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate edition? ba04b599-6320-4eab-a2ce-948b7e61ecd4
  8. I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...: I am not sure what I am missing. I can launch and play Starfield under my Xbox account, but my son cannot play it under his. I do have Microsoft Family Safety installed, but I have removed all age...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass): Gears of war nultimate not installing. Even purchased it to see if the problem would resolve and it didn't. Please refund me my money and any support to install the game would be appreciated....
  10. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...: I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?...