I purchased a xbox gamertag change, and I changed my username, but my old username is still...

Discus and support I purchased a xbox gamertag change, and I changed my username, but my old username is still... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says, my username still say Tek#4960, but instead of Tek, it should say Nym. cdbaf92f-a84a-468b-b547-6a195bd5f5aa Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NimeshSilva, Mar 30, 2023.

1. NimeshSilva
    NimeshSilva Guest

I purchased a xbox gamertag change, and I changed my username, but my old username is still...

As the title says, my username still say Tek#4960, but instead of Tek, it should say Nym.

:)

NimeshSilva, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I purchased a xbox gamertag change, and I changed my username, but my old username is still showing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile and then check if it was changed from there? Once confirmed, simply remove and re-add your account on the Xbox console.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If it was not changed from there, please go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the Gamertag change fee, if yes, kindly try changing it again, but this time, you shouldn't be charged.
  3. DannyWeiss1 Win User

Xbox gamertag changed in the minecraft launcher but not in Minecraft

Hi, Yes my gamertag changed when I entered xbox.com but when I play minecraft, the username is still the old one
  4. Indispuesto Win User

It looks like you haven’t purchased Minecraft: Java Edition with this account yet

how i can change the username

my gamertag is:

and my java username from gamepass is: Verselister
  5. BiohazardBR Win User

I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK TO MY OLD USERNAME!

IM IN A CRISIS RIGHT NOW I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK FOR FREE HELP ME PLEASE! D:
    Hi there, if you already changed your username for free then for the next change you gonna have to pay.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK TO MY OLD USERNAME!

If you've already used your free change, you'll have to pay if you want to change it again. There is no way around that.
Thema:

1. I purchased a xbox gamertag change, and I changed my username, but my old username is still... - Similar Threads - purchased gamertag change

2. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  3. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  4. the gamertag change purchase went through but my gamertag isnt changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    the gamertag change purchase went through but my gamertag isnt changed: I bought change gamertag and microsoft showed that the purchase went through but the change name page didnt show gamertag changed sucessfully and i created another account but it said the the...
  5. Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.: Good day Microsoft, how i can change gamertag in Ukraine? For now, if i want to purchase "Gamertag Change" service, for me available only US billing address. Because of this i can`t purchaice...
  6. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  7. I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...: I simply purchased a service that was not provided correctly and would like my $13 back or for my name to change correctly to what I wanted. cbaa5c95-65fe-499c-a2ba-403eef43055f
  8. How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?: I purchased a new gamertag last night, assuming it would change immediately. Microsoft sure had no trouble charging me the $9.99 immediately. But my gamertag remains the same....
  9. Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change: I cannot purchase the Gamertag change, this error keeps occurring please help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our...
  10. Gamertag Purchased But Not Showing Up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Purchased But Not Showing Up: I have purchased a new Xbox gamertag and the purchase shows in my Microsoft history. It has been almost 48 hours now and the new gamertag still doesn't appear in any of the games I am playing. How...