I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March...

Discus and support I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March 2023 only please guide as what should be the actual... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryan Parikh, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Ryan Parikh
    Ryan Parikh Guest

I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March...

I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March 2023 only please guide as what should be the actual warranty and whom should I contact for guiding me.

:)

Ryan Parikh, Dec 17, 2022
  2. DSh2 Win User

Controller left trigger sticking

I bought the Series X back in Feb. 2021 and I think the 3 month warranty has been passed (assuming it starts upon purchase). I have a "Microsoft Limited Warranty" that will expire on March 2022 but I'm not sure if that covers hardware. I did have a glimpse at the "out of warranty" repairs but did not see a controller listed except for the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 (I'm US territory).
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Upgrading from Xbox one games to X/S

Specifically for F1 2022, you would need to purchase the Series S/X version. The Standard Xbox One version is not optimized for the Series S and X consoles.
  4. AhmedHussain11 Win User

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

but my xbox and xbox series x controller have warranty till fifth of March I live in the United Kingdom
  5. SHADOW MAN FMG Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.
    Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
    Hi jemi thanks for replying sorry for the delay in answering the controller x box series x worked for some time it disconnected a few times then it started to disconnect often practically every time I used it it was not used with the pc and it is unacceptable that things like this happen to me in 2022 it has already happened to me with the x box one 2 times sent for assistance with the x series it no longer works even with the original cable I think you should try to solve the problem once for all maybe redesigning new controllers but this time with a new technology I would be willing to buy it even out of warranty thanks to you soon
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March 2023 only please guide as what should be the actual warranty and whom should I contact for guiding me.

As noted above, it's 90 days for all Xbox accessories:

"90 Days All Xbox Accessories (except for Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2)"

Warranty terms
Thema:

1. I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March... - Similar Threads - purchased BOX series

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect...: Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect but the x box is 16:9 can i fill the screen with any adjustments ?? 3bf8d3d3-5562-44f0-866a-da432e1ee22f
  7. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. X Box fraudulent game purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box fraudulent game purchases: We sold our Sons X Box which he had not used for a long time and forgot that a credit card was registered to it to pay the monthly subscription fee. The new buyer changed the passwords and then...
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781