I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

Discus and support I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brandon greene1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership

:)

Brandon greene1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. lopik980 Win User

Games with gold not working

Sorry to hear it. Xbox One Games with Gold games do require a Gold membership in order to continue playing them. If your membership expires you'll either need to purchase the game or continue on with a new membership.

Xbox 360 Games with Gold games are your to keep regardless of your membership status.
    That's the thing. I currently have Xbox live gold but can not access my games. I bought a year subscription but it won't let me access my previous games with gold
  3. lopik980 Win User

Games with gold not working

Sorry to hear it. Xbox One Games with Gold games do require a Gold membership in order to continue playing them. If your membership expires you'll either need to purchase the game or continue on with a new membership.

Xbox 360 Games with Gold games are your to keep regardless of your membership status.
    That's the thing. I currently have Xbox live gold but can not access my games. I bought a year subscription but it won't let me access my previous games with gold
  4. Oraclea Win User

What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

Hi, to add to previous comments- Xbox Live Gold comes with a feature called “Games with Gold” that allows you to claim two Xbox One games and two Xbox 360 games each month. The Xbox One games through this program are free for you to play while your Gold
    subscription remains active; the Xbox 360 games are yours to keep for free forever even if your subscription expires. Games with Gold can be obtained with a subscription to Xbox Live Gold, but can’t be obtained with a prepaid code trial membership for 2-14
    days.
  5. HassanB Win User

Cant renew or buy new xbox live gold membership!

Hi,

I think this has to do with you still being on the family gold plan for the time being. Try to check back in after your subscription has expired and visit that page to see if you're able to purchase your membership at that time. I don't believe that you can
    purchase a subscription until your family gold pack subscription ends.
  6. Dericka Win User

I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find anyone in lobbies for cod black ops on 360

Thema:

I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

1. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find... - Similar Threads - purchased subscription gold

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  7. Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription and purchasing doesn't work after relocation from one non-supported country to...: I'm from Kazakhstan, was using Turkish store since we don't have a store for Kazakhstan for like 3 years . Bank cards are issued in Kazakhstan. In July I moved to Uzbekistan because of work, and...
  8. Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can...: Hi I purchased a game pass subscription for my son but it's not showing up on his xbox. Can you help please. 08691349-6634-423b-809d-e73b286701f5
  9. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  10. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...: I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?...