I purchased a Gift card I did not receive it. Maybe left at the store. Any way to track it?...

Discus and support I purchased a Gift card I did not receive it. Maybe left at the store. Any way to track it?... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any way to track a Gift Card? f3a1da8c-f86f-49c7-aa01-1985a1a5bb72 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LucyXbox40, Dec 22, 2022.

1. LucyXbox40
    LucyXbox40 Guest

I purchased a Gift card I did not receive it. Maybe left at the store. Any way to track it?...

Any way to track a Gift Card?

:)

LucyXbox40, Dec 22, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I purchased a Gift card I did not receive it. Maybe left at the store. Any way to track it? I have the receipt from the store it was $40.00 a Christmas gift for my grandson. Can you help me?

Check the receipt, sometimes the code for the gift card is printed on it.
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

Black Friday £10 free gift card

I have also spent a lot of money on the store and did not receive a gift card.
  4. JohnathanNeff Win User

I bought apex coins during the promotion stating I'd recieve a gift card for doing so but never received my gift card. When should I expect to see them?

It was in the xbox store approximately 10 days ago I made the purchase, but have not received gift cards.
  5. Taehyong Jo_125 Win User

I bought Minecraft but it doesn't work

What is minecraft ticket?

And

I used a gift card I bought at the store.
    Maybe that's why there's nothing in my Microsoft purchase history
    But the gift card code I'm using for the first time says I've already used it
  6. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Can I order a gift card online for someone else?

I bought a gift card online, but I don't want it for me, I want to give it to someone as a gift.

Is that possible?

How?
    I did find the xbox gift card in question. It says on the Microsoft store that you will receive an email with the code that the person you wish to gift it to can input to receive the funds. So I would check if you got the emails
Thema:

1. I purchased a Gift card I did not receive it. Maybe left at the store. Any way to track it?... - Similar Threads - purchased Gift card

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  4. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  5. Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...: Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta. bf9d4a06-bc4a-46a4-9508-74ad569c4ea0
  6. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  7. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  8. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  9. I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...: I’ve added a gift card to my Xbox account. When I’ve gone to buy a game with it the funds do not appear. Why is this? d959cc79-750d-4844-b5be-de7b5848afc9
  10. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712