I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!

Discus and support I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!… How u gonna take away something I paid for and now reimburse or redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Savii Don, May 29, 2023.

1. Savii Don
    Savii Don Guest

I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!… How u gonna take away something I paid for and now reimburse or redeem any value the customer has spent

:)

Savii Don, May 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Savi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

When a game is delisted it is just removed from the store. Once a game is bought it will forever be yours.

Is the game not appearing on your library?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

KING KONG Peter Jackson Xbox 360

Not every Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games can be purchased from the Microsoft Store. But having checked, the game has been delisted from the store anyway. So the only way to purchase it now is by getting the disc version of the game.
  4. IN 4 5 T Y Win User

TMNT Arcade games gone?

oh it has been delisted. I WANT MY MONEY BACK
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why is Jet Set Radio No Longer available to buy

6. XBF John Win User

I can't install Soul Calibur 1.

If you could point me to the policy that states this, I would like to share this with my team and see if we can confer and consider this and make the proper adjustments as necessary. But as I believe it and understand it today, once a game is delisted it cannot be downloaded from the Xbox Store.

Mechanically, the code points to a game that no longer exists in the database, so it in turn returns an error. If this has worked in the past, a game that can no longer be purchased is not the same as a game that has been delisted. Once it has been delisted, the product has been removed from the Store and can no longer be purchased.

Thanks,

Thema:

1. I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?! - Similar Threads - purchased game Microsoft

2. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  3. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  4. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  5. All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library

in XBoX on Windows
    All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library: I recently upgraded my PC and when attempting to install Age of Empires II from the Microsoft Store I got the error 0x8007001F. I followed the steps in this thread but it resulted in all of my...
  6. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  7. When did Microsoft require a sign in for purchased games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When did Microsoft require a sign in for purchased games?: So I had been playing Persona 5 Royal and it got taken off GamePass. So I went and bought a physical copy and got this error message... "Sign in to start this app. You need to be signed in to...
  8. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  9. In game purchase through Microsoft store not received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase through Microsoft store not received.: I purchased two shark cards through the Microsoft store on Xbox for Grand Theft Auto 5. I did not receive the in-game currency after purchasing. My order numbers are 4683638282 and 7474957364....
  10. i purchased a digital game from microsoft and i never have been able to get the game to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased a digital game from microsoft and i never have been able to get the game to...: i purchased the game Destroy all Humans- Reprobed and i have never been able to play or launch the game. My xbox series x acts like it is going to launch it and then it goes right back to the home...