I purchased a game , but I dont have the game

Discus and support I purchased a game , but I dont have the game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I spent $30 i redeemed from 2 $15 Xbox cards i purchased today. I went to buy Borderlands 3's 2nd season pass, but after i spend the money, which I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaconBro3698, Jul 17, 2021.

1. BaconBro3698
    BaconBro3698 Guest

I spent $30 i redeemed from 2 $15 Xbox cards i purchased today. I went to buy Borderlands 3's 2nd season pass, but after i spend the money, which I know it used because I only had $0.01 left on my account, i didnt have the dlc. Could someone help fix it so i can get it or atleast get my money back?

:)

BaconBro3698, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Hi Im Swat Win User

Try restarting your console After you have done that, go to...

* My Games & Apps

* Borderlands 3

* Press the 'Menu' button (the one with the 3 stacked lines)

* Manage Game and add-ons

From there, you should be able to see everything you have installed for that game. If the season pass is not listed, you haven't downloaded it. Go to the store & download it from there. If you don't have the option to download it, you either never bought it or are on the wrong account. You can check your order history here.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I have purchased a game but Xbox says I dont own it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to locate the redemption transaction for the game. We were able to confirm that someone sent you a gift for the game and that's great, the last thing that we need is the redemption transaction which can be found by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

Once we were able to locate it, we can then proceed. Because the code can be redeemed on your other accounts as well.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

i dont have my game

Hello wjcastle2003,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Does the license for the game appear in
    your account's license list? Once we determine that the license and

transaction
    for the game appear on the account, we will continue providing troubleshooting steps to download the game. If either the license or transaction are missing from the account, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team to report the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. choppyseize Win User

i dont have my game

Anything you own will show in your purchase history or show in the Xbox store as owned. You may want to see if you bought it on another account or if it's indeed linked to yours.
  6. xPauloJRx Win User

i dont have my game

Hello,

you can check your purchase history here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
Thema:

1. I purchased a game , but I dont have the game - Similar Threads - purchased game dont

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  9. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  10. Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...: Can someone help i wantvto play the game i purchased 7fcde7d8-6cdb-47fd-88d2-c5e46136ec44