I purchased a digital copy of Fightnight Champions Xbox one / Xbox 360 and I'm unable to...

Discus and support I purchased a digital copy of Fightnight Champions Xbox one / Xbox 360 and I'm unable to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to replace the 360 version with the Xbox one / Xbox 360 version , or should I buy the disc version And will it qork?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Reid1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Tony Reid1
    Tony Reid1 Guest

I purchased a digital copy of Fightnight Champions Xbox one / Xbox 360 and I'm unable to...

Is there a way to replace the 360 version with the Xbox one / Xbox 360 version , or should I buy the disc version

And will it qork?

:)

Tony Reid1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I purchased a digital copy of Fightnight Champions Xbox one / Xbox 360 and I'm unable to download it because I own the digital 360 version

I see. If you already have the Xbox 360 version of the game then no need to purchase the one that says it is for Xbox One. It is the same version. Were you charged for it already? If you were charged, the best option that I can recommend here is to request a refund.
  3. Tony Reid1 Win User

I purchased a digital copy of Fightnight Champions Xbox one / Xbox 360 and I'm unable to download it because I own the digital 360 version

Sorry , I forgot to mention that I have an Xbox one. The 360 version is fine , but the Xbox one version is rejected . The message states that I can't download 2 of the same game. I thought that they were 2 different versions. I understand that the 360 version is backwards compatible, but I misunderstood on thinking that the version with green cover was different.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Thanks for sharing those details. It is possible that you need to purchase the game using the Xbox 360 console's store section instead. What is the error message you are getting when you try to download the game on the Xbox 360 console?
  5. Tony Reid1 Win User

I have the version that's in the link , but because of this the system won't allow me to download my new game. A message pops up and states that you should try a new page because I already own this one. I have the copy with the green Xbox one cover which is not in your store. I bought this because I thought it came with extras like the dlc packs which I have no access to in the 360 version that Microsoft store offers. Is it possible to remove the old game and replace with the new download or maybe even the disc version?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Tony. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you own the digital version of the game from this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/fight-ni...

It is also an Xbox 360 version and it should work on your Xbox One console.
Thema:

1. I purchased a digital copy of Fightnight Champions Xbox one / Xbox 360 and I'm unable to... - Similar Threads - purchased digital copy

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  5. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  6. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  7. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  8. Digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital purchase: I have purchased a digital code for a game but it's not for me. Can the code just be used to install under another account? If so, where can I find the code as it didn't come on the email as I...
  9. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  10. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...