I purchased a digital copy of fable 3 today and the game will not activate so i can not...

Discus and support I purchased a digital copy of fable 3 today and the game will not activate so i can not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a digital copy of fable 3 today and the game will not activate so i can not play it. Is there a work around?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by max Frye, Jan 16, 2023.

1. max Frye
    max Frye Guest

I purchased a digital copy of fable 3 today and the game will not activate so i can not...

I purchased a digital copy of fable 3 today and the game will not activate so i can not play it. Is there a work around?

:)

max Frye, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I purchased a digital copy of fable 3 today and the game will not activate so i can not play it. Is there a work around?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this was purchased on Microsoft Store it should be immediately added to your account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the transaction stated as "completed", this should give you a license for the game.

I would like to clarify, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing?
  3. liampike Win User

Fable 3 not working

What do I do with a copy of Fable 3 I bought when it first come out on DVD.
    Is it only fit for the bin now ?
    Also a subscription would involve more money for a game I have already bought !
    Xbox game pass doesn't acknowledge I have a copy of Fable 3 either. Not like you guys moved the games people activated on games for windows live onto xbox game pass. So it like a double kick in the teeth
  4. Judge Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

Ya, I still downloaded Fable 3 digital even though I own a physical copy. I was goig to sell my used copy on Amazon, but they are only going for like $3, so it would be more of a hassle than it would be worth. Lol.
  5. ZuIu Echo Win User

Fable 3 - DLC

having issues activating your Fable 3 DLC:

1. Right-click on the game in your Library list and select "View game CD Key"

2. Copy any additional CD Keys you may have for additional content. If you can't view the entire CD Key, you can move the bar between "ITEM" and "PRODUCT CODE" to reveal the missing information.

3. Launch Fable 3 and log in to your Games for Windows Live account.

4. Press the Home key on your keyboard to activate the Games for Windows Live overlay and click on the button with your profile name and avatar.

5. Click on "Redeem Code" and enter the 25 digit code to redeem your DLC content.

6. Once the installation is complete, the content will be available in-game.

When you start Fable III, please be sure to log in to the Games for Windows Live account which you registered your game and content to.
  6. Teriana-42955788-059 Win User

Hard Copy & Digital Copy clashing trouble

You could go into the Microsoft support chat and request a refund for the digital copy since you purchased a hard copy. I actually did the same thing today after realizing I had purchased the game twice.

You're sure its downloading the digital copy rather than the update though? On the queue screen the two will look identical, both saying "installing" and generally taking forever. If it is showing up twice, you can click it from your queue menu and rearrange
    what order they're downloading in, so you can make sure the update is downloading rather than the full digital copy.
Thema:

1. I purchased a digital copy of fable 3 today and the game will not activate so i can not... - Similar Threads - purchased digital copy

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  5. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  6. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  7. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  8. Digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital purchase: I have purchased a digital code for a game but it's not for me. Can the code just be used to install under another account? If so, where can I find the code as it didn't come on the email as I...
  9. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  10. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...