I purchased a car pack on forza 5 and it’s not working

Discus and support I purchased a car pack on forza 5 and it’s not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game pack and Forza five. The cars that I purchased arena in my garage 2267d034-68de-4e3a-81d3-711c3f773542 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Greg Diesem, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Greg Diesem
    Greg Diesem Guest

I purchased a game pack and Forza five. The cars that I purchased arena in my garage

:)

Greg Diesem, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Forza Motorsport 5

3. R1CH5TER Win User
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Greg, What would be your platform, friend?

While telling me confirm your purchase please

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 to get or not to get?

The Forza 5 Limited Edition includes:

Forza 5 Game

Steel Book Case

Car Tokens – 1,250 car tokens that will allow Limited Edition owners instant access to any car in the game

Decal Sheet – featuring Forza Motorsport 5, Xbox One, and Audi window decals

Limited Edition Car Pack – This five-car pack features new cars that are already destined for legendary status

VIP Membership – Forza Motorsport 5 VIPs enjoy exclusive benefits, including 2x player reward acceleration, access to exclusive multiplayer events, an exclusive in-game player card badge, and in-game gifts from the Forza community team

Day One Car Pack - A three-car pack featuring special liveries and custom tuned cars.

Pre-ordered and fully paid. It's worth it. Every Forza nerd should have got this. I wouldn't call myself that but the game and 1080p-native graphics look amazing.
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

What has been your best 2015 Xbox 1 related purchase so far?

Forza 5 for $40 off games for gold with a free car pack.
Thema:

1. I purchased a car pack on forza 5 and it’s not working - Similar Threads - purchased car pack

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  9. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  10. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491