I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

Discus and support I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vanongore, Jan 3, 2021.

1. vanongore
    vanongore Guest

I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits.

I've tried deleting my Xbox profile from my Xbox and downloading my Xbox profile back onto my Xbox.

What should I do?

(I have a Xbox 360 by the way.)

The amount of money I paid for the 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription is $10.79.

:)

vanongore, Jan 3, 2021
  2. CanineSphere144 Win User

Having problem with pre-paid gold card

Also having problems. I have 12 month Xbox live gold showing in subscription but can't access games with gold..
  3. XDEATH1DEALERX Win User

Xbox Gold Live

I purchased live two days ago and got it working for a day but now i get that same screen saying join xbox live gold.
  4. Mr. Wizard Wizrd Win User

What's going on at xbox??

@SwordofWhedon

''Reinstalling the game should fix the issue''

How do you expect me to reinstall the game if I can't even download it without paying a gamepass subcription
    that I absolutely do not want? I deleted it a few years ago to save space in my storage.

''You can still stack up to three years of gold or gamepass''

Then please send me the official link for the 1 year subscription for xbox live gold like as it has always been. The only subscriptions available are 1 month and 3 months which is WAY MORE expensive than a 1-year subscription when they are stacked.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. BBG Syko Win User

X BOX LIVE GOLD

I also have the same problem. Bought the Xbox One X on release day, i used the 14 day Xbox Live Gold code on the same day and i still can't play Multiplayer. I can download the Xbox live gold games of the month like you can but when i go into multiplayer
    in a game it says i don't have a Gold subscription and it takes me back to the store where it says Xbox Live Gold expires on 11/21/2017. So it must be active but i can't use it :/
Thema:

1. I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access... - Similar Threads - purchased month Live

2. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  3. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  4. Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?: I bought Xbox series s on August 2023, but the warranty period shows as ended on October 2023. I tried to reach out Microsoft customer support numbers. The warranty period should be 1 year or 6...
  5. Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?: [img] (please help, proof of purchase is in the picture!) 521a9de4-2fc8-4398-865d-45b7e6693cbc
  6. Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?: I pre ordered Hogwarts legacy for XBOX series X and have been playing it for months without issue. I tried to start the game today and it tells me “The person that bought this game needs to sign...
  7. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  8. i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t...: i’ve renewed my realm for this month and it’s saying the purchase succeeded but it can’t make the realm. the same thing happened last month 864619db-6f6d-4717-b525-a91110089019
  9. Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...: Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has been successfull but it cant be create . How i fix that ? 112125a7-b289-4ac1-a86b-4b13ee060d6c
  10. Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf