I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...

Discus and support I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 3 xbox gift vouchers from Amazon at the same time all-in GBP, 2 have been redeemed, the 3rd cannot be redeemed as it was purchased in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mandy Fraser, May 29, 2023.

1. Mandy Fraser
    Mandy Fraser Guest

I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...

I purchased 3 xbox gift vouchers from Amazon at the same time all-in GBP, 2 have been redeemed, the 3rd cannot be redeemed as it was purchased in another region. Hownis this possible and how do I get my koney back from either xbox or Amazon

:)

Mandy Fraser, May 29, 2023
  2. katherine redman Win User

purchasing through the xbox store on the web

hi,

i didnt purchase a gift card voucher, i just redeemed my microsoft reward points as a $5 voucher.

my currency is in AUD
  3. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
  4. MyahRankin Win User

My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

It says purchase or put it redeem code. That i cannot find
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought the Green Xbox voucher.

I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green)
    If it was a voucher code, then you'd need to return it to the retailer it was purchased from for a refund assuming the code hasn't already been redeemed yet.
  6. MattMahoney2 Win User

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed

Vouchers purchased in any given year must always be redeemed by the end of the year! If the owner fails to do so, the code will fail. In this case, there is only one option to solve this problem with the vendor who bought this coupon. But sellers will never
    comply.

If you bought this code directly from Microsoft, there is a chance of success here.
    While I can see the logic in that, this code says it expires on 06/30/2019. It doesn't say anything about expiring at the end of the purchase year.
Thema:

1. I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in... - Similar Threads - purchased vouchers cannot

2. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  3. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  6. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  7. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  8. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  9. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  10. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...