I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have...

Discus and support I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have to buy it. What should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rebecca Williamson, Mar 23, 2023.

1. I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have...

I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have to buy it. What should I do?

:)

Rebecca Williamson, Mar 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have to buy it. What should I do?

Hi Rebecca, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Are you on console or PC?
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not

Hi Gevin! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing purchased game. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, this can only mean that you are using a different Microsoft account where you have purchased the game with the pre-ordered skins and weapons.

To confirm this, kindly sign in to your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased and pre-ordered the DLCs.

If the purchases did not show up, check your other Microsoft accounts' order history.

If the transactions show up, kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account where the game was purchased:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Smwutches Win User

Will i still have Minecraft?

No. You would either need to renew the subscription or purchase the game in order to continue playing it.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have game pass ultimate an it expires on the 29th but it’s saying I still have to purchase it.

Hi Conner! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, may I know which platform are you using your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, is it on Xbox One/Series console or Windows PC?

Please confirm if your Xbox game pass ultimate is active on your account by signing on account.microsoft.com > go to Services and Subscription

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have to purchase minecraft?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Holly

If your console includes a free copy of Minecraft probably you redeemed it on your account.
    In order to download and play the game you need to use the same account.

You can find the account used to redeemed the game checking your Microsoft account order history here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Make sure to filter by "all available" and if you have more than one email address check on each one
Thema:

I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have...

1. I purchase Minecraft and it is not saying I have the game. It keeps telling me I still have... - Similar Threads - purchase Minecraft saying

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  6. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  7. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...
  8. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  9. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  10. Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?: Hello A while ago My Mum bought me the Minecraft java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store using Microsoft family link it said the purchase succeeded but on the launcher it still says buy now...