I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...

Discus and support I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help badly on the Xbox I got last night, I sign up a 24 months subscription Xbox All Access plan with SingTel , but however I can’t see any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Seow, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Eric Seow
    Eric Seow Guest

I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...

I need help badly on the Xbox I got last night, I sign up a 24 months subscription Xbox All Access plan with SingTel , but however I can’t see any digital pass or access in this console. Can anyone help? I contact SingTel , they mention is not their business. So who should I look for help?

:)

Eric Seow, Aug 13, 2022
  2. DRllFTKllNG Win User

With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I still be able to play via the cloud after that point?

The only problem with that is I owned a Xbox series x. It got fries when something got spilled on it. So I was playing on cloud to. Now if I want to play it. I have to purchase it on GeForce yeah but would have to play it on PC cause I already purchased the game for Xbox series x, but if not on console or game pass I can't play it. So I would have to buy another version for PC which I don't have. Even if I did, I can't bring my Xbox series x profile to it. So I'm screwed all the way around. Just got to level 200 to grinding. Really sucks. Paid for GTA plus and all that. I won't be subscribing again to game pass or GTA plus.
  3. Reifel Tower Win User

Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?

Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i
    need to turn off auto renewal or will it auto renew when the two years are up (you get 2 years of gamepass with all access).
  4. undertaker9999 Win User

24 month Xbox Gamepass ultimate expired?

Yup I had same issue XBOX All Access Series X Best Buy Canada Online Purchase, Purchased on Aug 25 2022, I just checked now September 4th I was finally able to Redeem my 24 month Ultimate Game Pass....
  5. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox All Access Extortion

I just got my Series X delivered this week and I didn't have to purchase it with All Access. Ordered mine from Gamestop on March 9th. There is no forcing of All Access.
Thema:

1. I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass... - Similar Threads - purchase got series

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...: Basically the title. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate for 3 months (yes I know, new information) and it (hopefully) was on my account, the 3...
  6. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases: My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?...
  7. I got charged twice for the one purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    I got charged twice for the one purchase: So I purchased apex coins worth 17.99 but on my revolut it shows two charges at the same time worth 17.99. There's only one purchase in my order history and I only got apex coins for the purchase...
  8. Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a mw2 currency card for my brother but when he went to redeem it he never got the...: Purchased a currency card for 2400 mw2 points for my brother when he went to redeem it he never got any coins it's been a week Purchased from Walmart 653836c3-68cc-4207-a8ef-a9eb46e71c87
  9. Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...: Tekken 7 was $26 and I didn’t get the game but the money was taken out f0dba1c8-cf05-4580-9962-eca2616cc76a
  10. I recently purchased grand theft auto V and I got the message for 2 days now , check back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently purchased grand theft auto V and I got the message for 2 days now , check back...: I recently purchased grand theft auto 5 and tried to download and I get the message we are having trouble getting your stuff right now says check back in little bit but this is now day 2 of same...