I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial

Discus and support I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the free trial of Minecraft for Windows before the Bundle was out. Microsoft said I own the free trial. I use the same Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peachyheart, Jul 2, 2022.

1. peachyheart
    peachyheart Guest

I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial

I downloaded the free trial of Minecraft for Windows before the Bundle was out. Microsoft said I own the free trial.

I use the same Microsoft account to log in.

I bought the Java and Bedrock for PC Bundle on 8 June 2022. I can only play Java. Why?

Since I owned the free trial, the license cannot be removed. The game is not sold separately. I cannot get the Bedrock version fully.

Could anyone help deal with this?

I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial [​IMG]

I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial [​IMG]

:)

peachyheart, Jul 2, 2022
  2. peachyheart Win User

I reset each app already. But I still cannot play the Bedrock Edition.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Peachyheart! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please log out the Xbox app and the Microsoft store app, also from the launcher, then restart the Pc and log back in all the apps with the account that made the purchase of the game, that should give you access to the bedrock edition

You can also try this on each app

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  5. puchat3k Win User

Unlock full game

I have the same issue. I had done the license transfer and still all my newly downloaded games (which I have owned previously and played the full versions) are only trial versions.
  6. Jon.Bell Win User

How can you tell if you own a game that's currently on gamepass or just a trial?

So in the Xbox store it says that I OWN the game, but I actually only own the trial version. If the game is on gamepass, the option is "installable" meaning I don't own it. It's installable because it's on gamepass, but if the game offers a trial and I've downloaded that trial, the store says I OWN the game. This has caused me to purchase DLC for a game I only own the trial for. I need to know how to tell if a game I have is only the trial version of the full game.
Thema:

1. I previously downloaded the trial. Now I owned the full game but can only play trial - Similar Threads - previously downloaded trial

2. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  3. Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console: I was gifted a game code that I downloaded on my Xbox one S. I've played it multiple time and have achievements. I have now upgraded to a series x but that game isnt showing up in my owned games....
  4. How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC and and had to redownload the Xbox App. My Xbox PC games are kept on a different internal hard drive. And the newly downloaded Xbox app does not see the already...
  5. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  6. How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?: I purchased a game in 2021 and downloaded it at the time. I'd like to re-download the same game but despite my account still saying I own the game, it won't let me it unless I sign up for Game...
  7. I can't download the solitaire collection I had previous to reformat windows 10. I get very...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the solitaire collection I had previous to reformat windows 10. I get very...: I recently reformatted my latop and lost my original microsoft solitaire collection. I can download the very basic game, but can not get previous stats or difficulty levels nor any other...
  8. Cannot download previous Gamestop digital purchases onto new Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download previous Gamestop digital purchases onto new Xbox One S: So a year ago I sold my Xbox One X after factory resetting it and recently decided to purchase a Xbox One S. I am unable to download any games that I bought at Gamestop as digital. They show in my...
  9. Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves: Are there any ways at all to re-download a previous cloud save on the xbox 360, say from 24 hours ago? This happened with the game Diablo 3: Reapers of Souls edition (Xbox360) As i just had an...
  10. Can´t find message where codes to download gears of war previous games were

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t find message where codes to download gears of war previous games were: Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download the previous games of Gears. I did recieve...