I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...

Discus and support I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game again before it would install 2cfd65b1-9a92-4214-9b01-577efacd3b1d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeeDIzzFoShizzz, Oct 31, 2022.

1. I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...

I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game again before it would install

:)

TeeDIzzFoShizzz, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game again before it would install

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TeeDIzzFoShizzz

Please double check if the item appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I ask this because the game pre-order was canceled for some gamers and maybe you're affected

You can double check this here:

https://support.xbox.com/

Let me know

[​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, this can be a bit dumb. But make sure that you're signed in the correct account and check that you selected "All available" next to "Ordered within"

If yes, probably you're an affected player.

In that case you're going to receive a refund in the next 3-5 business days

But it can take more than expected due to internal processes with your financial institution

If that happens I can advise you to get in touch with your bank as soon as possible to speed up the process
  4. TeeDIzzFoShizzz Win User

Thank tou for the help it l9oks like I never bought it so why was I able to play the BETA
  5. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Windows 11 microphone quality in Discord in games / sometimes not working at all

Is this happening only in Modern Warfare II?

I heard that this game is causing some performance issues on PC

If your problem is happening only there the best option is report this to Activision and wait for a new game update

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...
Thema:

I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game...

1. I prepaid for modern warfare II it let me play the BETA but then it made buy the game... - Similar Threads - prepaid modern warfare

2. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  3. I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card: I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the code I click redeem button which then sends me...
  4. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...: so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance. 8d1f993d-2f1f-4a74-9827-0a0589390252
  5. Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35: So apparently I bought a minecraft $35 giftcard, I tried to redeem it and it does not work at all. Looks like I wasted 35$ on a crappy non refundable unusable gift card....
  6. Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to use a prepaid visa to purchase an xbox series s instead of a debit or...: Was curious to know if i can use a prepaid visa as a payment method for a xbox series s console. 9ee0f82a-97e4-493c-8975-558352a3f350
  7. Prepaid Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Debit Card: Does a readycard visa debit prepaid work for xbox? Just curious to see if I can use it. bbd4d176-109b-4eda-8a06-a52f0f5f3880
  8. microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card: i bought a prepaid gamepass ultimate giftcard for one month, when i redeemed it on xbox.com, they demandend my credit card information for recurring payment. i just want my one month. no recurring...
  9. Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA"

in XboX Insiders
    Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA": Currently Xbox is blocking features in EU countries. Not even listing several European Union countries on Xbox and is blocking GamePass on PC for resitents what Mictosoft / Xbox clains...
  10. Dont use prepaid codes in the middle of a membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont use prepaid codes in the middle of a membership: Today I discovered even more how not consumer friendly Xbox is. They just care about money. So today (February 16th 2021) I decided to add some more prepaid codes to my account. My membership...