I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at...

Discus and support I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at 9:01 on 5/8/2023 it’s currently 5/12/2023 I even checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by octavien morales, May 12, 2023.

1. I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at...

I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at 9:01 on 5/8/2023 it’s currently 5/12/2023 I even checked my bank and order history to see if it went through And it did the Order number is 9658887075 it only gives me the option to purchase it again or watch the trailer

:)

octavien morales, May 12, 2023
  2. BekahLabelle Win User

Purchased a preordered movie but it says I haven't bought it

Right I did that and it shows I purchased the preorder

When I go to watch it since its available now but it says "movie will be available march 1st" but there isnt a button to click watch when I go to the store and click the movie it says I did not purchase it, which like i stated above my bank statement says i purchased the preorder and on my microsoft account it says i purchased the preorder. I just want to know why i cant watch the movie and it says I didnt purchase the movie.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at 9:01 on 5/8/2023 it’s currently 5/12/2023

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

Can you tell us what country or region of the Microsoft store where you pre-ordered the movie? Based on the Microsoft store page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-super-mar... this is for Microsoft Store US, on my end it currently shows Available on May 16, 2023 at 12:00 PM.

I suggest to try refreshing the page to see if the date will reflect on your end. Nothing to worry, if you pre-ordered a movie then you will be able to watch it once it is released. The status of your order can also be found at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back in the community if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. BurritoCatXL Win User

I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at 9:01 on 5/8/2023 it’s currently 5/12/2023

I'm having the same issue. Paid full price for the pre order

The movie is already released.

It shows available for watch 12:01

On 2023/05/09 and the movie isn't there on the Xbox
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no announced digital release date for the movie. It will appear on all digital platforms including Xbox at the same time. I suggest you watch their social media for the announcement

Since it's still doing very well in theaters it's very likely going to continue to get its date bumped forward internally.
  6. Spazpol Win User

Games to movie

I no longer wish for these types of crossovers. For I was of a time we had the Super Mario Bros movie... and it was awful... and can one forget Battleship... yuck.
Thema:

I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at...

1. I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at... - Similar Threads - preordered super mario

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  9. Super Dungeon Bros preorder offer - Missing 15k points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Super Dungeon Bros preorder offer - Missing 15k points: Hello, I preordered Super Dungeon Bros through the Microsoft Store, but I haven't received my 15,000 points for the Microsoft Store Pre-Order Offer. This game shipped for release on 10/31/16,...
  10. NHL 17 Super Deluxe Preorder Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NHL 17 Super Deluxe Preorder Code: Hello, not sure if anyone can help with this. I preordered the super deluxe edition for NHL 17 and am supposed to be receiving 2 packs a week, and noticed i haven't been receiving any. I was told...