I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

Discus and support I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikolaus Hoffman, Jun 3, 2023.

1. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by buying it. I still get the "unable to find a valid license" error.

:)

Nikolaus Hoffman, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Nikolaus Hoffman Win User

I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to find a license error

I checked that site, the digital deluxe purchase was completed and i am still being denied access.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to find a license error

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to this error message you are getting, if it is confirmed that your order went through successfully via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page then you should be able to access the game.

The most common reason for this error to appear are as follow:

1. If you are receiving this, you do not have access to the early access portion of Diablo IV, you need to wait to play the full game when it releases on June 5th at 4pm PST. You will be unable to play early access if you have pre-ordered the standard edition.

2. This includes anyone attempting to access the title via the home sharing option as accounts utilizing this feature are not granted early access. Early Access to Diablo IV is only granted for anyone who pre-orders a Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition before the official launch.

3. The official launch for Diablo IV begins on June 5th at 4 p.m. PDT. This is when owners of any edition of Diablo IV can begin their journey.

This is based on the known issue for Diablo 4 posted here on this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope the information helps somehow. But feel free to post back in the community if you have more questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Tomáš Jodas Win User

Diablo 4 digital deluxe license problem

5. RebelLink Win User

Punch Card not Updated

From my Order History:

Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition Ordered March 13, 2018

MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™ Digital Deluxe Edition Ordered January 20, 2018

SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Deluxe Edition Preorder Bundle Ordered February 22, 2018
  6. TipsyDarkmage Win User

I bought Aliens:fireteam elite deluxe edition on preorder but its not given me anything other than the base game

I have had the same issue, as it seems has everyone who preordered the deluxe edition. The Deluxe description only seems to show the main game as in the bundle, and not the preorder bonus and delux content packs. Though these are listed in the store as available if paid for. Looking at the reviews, this glitch has affected all customers who preordered the Deluxe edition.
Thema:

I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

1. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to... - Similar Threads - preordered digital deluxe

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  9. How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...: I purchased the 2k24 Pre-order 25th Anniversary Edition. The only reason I purchased this version was the bonus of the 2x16 level skips per season. After launch I noticed I had not received this...
  10. hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey, so my brother can't preorder Street Fighter 6 digitally: as question says my brother can't preorder street fighter 6 digitally he has xbox series s and has the funds but it says can't use his gift card funds which has $65 but will not let him preorder...