I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard

Discus and support I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered before release and it still has not shown up in my punchcard. I already got ripped off for the stick of truth because nowhere did it say... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveG1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. DaveG1
    DaveG1 Guest

I preordered before release and it still has not shown up in my punchcard. I already got ripped off for the stick of truth because nowhere did it say it automatically adds it to your account and I already own it. In the past preorder bonuses always came
    as a key, so you could gift it to a friend if you already had it. This sucks, I could have just waited for it to go on sale if I had known towely would be the only perk I would get and saved some cash. Very very disappointed.

:)

DaveG1, Oct 18, 2017
  2. JTREADY
    JTREADY Guest
    Punch card not working.

Hi I preordered the evil within 2, South Park the fractured but whole And also Shadow of wars and none of my punch cards are punch. why isnt working?

Thanks.

JTREADY, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Akki OG
    Akki OG Guest
    The Stick of Truth XB1

I preordered South Park The Fractured but Whole and am not able to download the Stick of Truth as it is promoted.

Case Reference: [Mod Removed]

South Park The Fractured but Whole Pre-Order, July 12, 2016 64.79 USD purchased on account

Akki OG, Oct 18, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Oct 18, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  7. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

What is a game that made you laugh?

Duke Nukem was funny... but my personal favs would be South Park: The Stick Of Truth and South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  8. mitchn86 Win User

South Park The Fractured But Whole Preorder

I was wondering the same thing! Why isn't it on the Xbox store yet!?!?!? I want the stick of truth bonus!!!! Anyone help???
  9. micbrc Win User

South Park The Fractured But Whole Preorder

I'm curious aswell it's not available for any platform in Australia yet xbox one, PS4 and steam won't let you pre order. I'm assuming the Australian version of the stick of truth isn't ready remember it being censored here
Thema:

1. I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard - Similar Threads - preordered South Park

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus: so i preorder South Park The Fractured but Whole and it said on the Xbox live store that I would receive a copy of South Park The Stick of Truth when the game goes public. I did not get it....
  9. South Park Fractured But Whole Preorder issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park Fractured But Whole Preorder issue: I purchased a preorder of South Park Fractured But Whole through my XBox One (I am currently in the preview program) it properly purchased and the preload shows in my library. However on the store...
  10. South Park The Fractured But Whole Preorder

in XBoX on Consoles
    South Park The Fractured But Whole Preorder: Anyone in Australia know when we may likely be able to pre order the new South Park The Fractured But Whole game in Australia? Any news on exactly why there was a delay. I'd like to take advantage...