I preordered diablo 4 ultimate buts gone, only the regular is available

Discus and support I preordered diablo 4 ultimate buts gone, only the regular is available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; YI preordered diablo 4 ultimate buts gone, only the regular is available f7104e09-86cb-48bc-a77a-d8d292110897 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TIGGER40411, Jun 6, 2023.

1. TIGGER40411
    TIGGER40411 Guest

YI preordered diablo 4 ultimate buts gone, only the regular is available

:)

TIGGER40411, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. Major Keebler Win User

Too late to preorder?

You're a bit late to the party. There were some regular editions made available for preorder not long ago, pretty sure they're all gone.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass

Hi There,

The only game available through Gamepass is the regular edition of Forza Horizon 4, you have to buy the Ultimate edition separately.
  5. kassj0peja Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Diablo III GoD-version disappeared on the marketstore. Does that mean that only the Ultimate Edition will be available in the marketstore?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo

you have purchased a DLC pack along with the bass game.

Everyone gets the same game.

Your additional items will likely be available either under the manage menu for the game, or have already been automatically added to your account in game. Please be aware that some items may not be available immediately due to progression
Thema:

1. I preordered diablo 4 ultimate buts gone, only the regular is available - Similar Threads - preordered diablo ultimate

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. is anyone else having problems with Diablo 4 preorder items not showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is anyone else having problems with Diablo 4 preorder items not showing up?: My battle pass & my horse from the preorder are not showing up [img] [img] [img] 7219004e-5cf5-4cee-a471-14a7d839f0f3
  9. Diablo 4 ultimate bundle preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 ultimate bundle preorder: bought it but in store doesn't show i own it and when i click manage game it says having trouble getting info, shows in recent purchases i got it but in store just shows i own and can manage...
  10. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...: Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by buying it. I still get the "unable to find a...