I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even...

Discus and support I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So today is the release date of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R. I ordered this game in June at it released at September first 2022 8:00am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Acerola 60311, Sep 2, 2022.

1. I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even...

So today is the release date of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R. I ordered this game in June at it released at September first 2022 8:00am and when I arrive home it needs an update, so of course I update it. After updating the game I load it up until it says I have to own this game?! So I restart my Xbox and try multiple times, again again...What do i do! its stressing me out because i spent 70 dollars on this game...

:)

Acerola 60311, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even though i didnt refund it and payed for it!?!

3. Acerola 60311 Win User

I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even though i didnt refund it and payed for it!?!

It says the order was declined in orders..Even though money was tooken from my account...Should i call xbox?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Double check http://account.microsoft.com to make sure the order was completed and not cancelled. Keep in mind that if you preordered with a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they're not able to charge you at that time, the order gets cancelled.
  5. MasterKey69 Win User

Cold War

ive been playing since release date since i preordered it. been working everyday, then i wake up this morning and it says i dont own it? lol ok xbox and activision
  6. LoneStoneWolf Win User

Imperial Edition?

I preordered it. I have a sickness when it comes to CE. The 30th is just a place holder date as zeni hasn't released the actual release date. I could even see it getting pushed past June depending how the PC launch goes.
Thema:

I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even...

1. I preordered a game in june, but now today on the release date it says I dont own it even... - Similar Threads - preordered game june

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. Refund a preorder game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a preorder game: Is it possible to refund a game that is currently early access for people who have preordered? I'd like to refund Forza Motorsport as this game plays horribly and is not something I will continue...
  6. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  7. If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...: Just like the title says, and I'm only considering the Microsoft store because I want the rewards points from buying the game 201930f7-6997-4f63-aa32-e094d2b0b14c
  8. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  9. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25
  10. How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?: Hey I’m trying to preorder Mortal Kombat 1 ultimate edition however it won’t let me use my cashapp card. I was wondering if I would be able to buy gift cards and preorder the game instead. If not...