I preorder an xbox series s and my comand still in waiting statue

Discus and support I preorder an xbox series s and my comand still in waiting statue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i check to my billing credit i dont saw the xbox series s when you will take the payment ? c44510af-765b-486b-b508-4a3864ef6718 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samueldugourd, Nov 4, 2020.

1. I preorder an xbox series s and my comand still in waiting statue

When i check to my billing credit i dont saw the xbox series s when you will take the payment ?

:)

samueldugourd, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Nobaster Win User

Hi samueldugourd,

As far as I know your payment won't happen until your console ships. That's what pre-order means, you just simply made a reservation, and your payment will happen once the actual order happens and the console is going to be sent to you.

Hope you will find it helpful.

Regards.
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox s

4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash

I preordered the game. And still staying away after the first crash. I will rather wait for the game to be fixed than my X. On the Live status page, there is
    still an issue with the game. Track it.
  5. MarqueseGrimes Win User

Nba 2k

That’s what I don’t get I’m used to getting my games from Best Buy it’s not available for preorder for Xbox Series S but it is for the X
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hogwarts Legacy unavailable?

Thema:

1. I preorder an xbox series s and my comand still in waiting statue - Similar Threads - preorder series comand

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  4. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  8. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  9. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  10. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...