I pre-ordered the vault edition of cod mw 2 and i can't find the series x/s version in my...

Discus and support I pre-ordered the vault edition of cod mw 2 and i can't find the series x/s version in my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find the series x/s version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 in my owned games 4730c5ec-3b1b-4614-9380-a0b0a56fcde9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob4540, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Jacob4540
    Jacob4540 Guest

I pre-ordered the vault edition of cod mw 2 and i can't find the series x/s version in my...

I can't find the series x/s version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 in my owned games

:)

Jacob4540, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I pre-ordered the vault edition of cod mw 2 and i can't find the series x/s version in my owned games.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JACOB4540

Right now the pre-order was cancelled for some gamers
    Please double check if you're affected, for this go to your order history and check if the order status says cancelled:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If yes and If you was charged you're going to receive a refund in the next 3-5 business days (can take longer depending on your financial institution if this is a vanilla gift card)

Once received or if you want, you can purchase the game again

You can double check this current problem here:
    https://support.xbox.com/
  3. Jacob4540 Win User

I pre-ordered the vault edition of cod mw 2 and i can't find the series x/s version in my owned games.

It says that the transaction was completed.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, please try this in your console. It helps to refresh all the content and licenses attached to the account

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi, so I recently pre ordered Hogwarts legacy, I have an Xbox Series X, only l problem is my dumb self got the Xbox One version, will that mean that game won't work or will look worse?

Hi Carter! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

It shouldn't look worse for the Xbox One version. It's just that for Xbox Series X/S version, you get all the features the game has to offer. If you canceled your Xbox One Edition of the game, you will lose its pre-order bonuses. Since the Series X/S Edition of the game has already been released, pre-order bonuses on it is no longer available.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Xbox one preorder

According to the page for "Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Deluxe Edition Pre-order":

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/st...ter-One-Deluxe-Edition-Pre-order/9NX9KNX36D7H

That game is listed as for both the Xbox One and the Series X/S. Basically, you order it and then the system employs what is called "Smart Delivery" to determine which console you have and download that version accordingly. So you would play the XBox One version on your current console and then, as mentioned by the IA, if you bought a Series X or S and installed the game, it would install the "Optimised for Series X/S" version on that console
Thema:

1. I pre-ordered the vault edition of cod mw 2 and i can't find the series x/s version in my... - Similar Threads - pre ordered vault

2. Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs: I pre-ordered MW3 digital edition, i started off just buying the $109 normal mw3 edition, but then I decided to upgrade a day later to vault edition.. it’s been 2 days since I’ve upgraded and I...
  3. I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...: I paid for the pre order already I even still have a message from Xbox saying thank you for purchasing but now that the game is already out everything is still locked and I can't access anything...
  4. After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...: After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I click on it it is saying I have to buy it .. when you get it with the vault edition...
  5. I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...: Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod...
  6. Mw3 pre order vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 pre order vault edition: I pre ordered mw3 vault edition by mistake so I tried to request for a refund since I haven't been charged yet but I checked the status and said it's been denied. Can anyone help....
  7. I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...: I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to purchase game again. 346dc9d2-f30b-4f3a-8b10-a1f65ccac47b
  8. Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any: I purchased the pre-order for mw3 played the beta multiplayer but now that campaign is out it says I have not purchased anything I bought the basic package then for like 30$ upgraded for the...
  9. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  10. I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?: I pre ordered mw3 vault for my son, how does he download on release ? 1f873199-777a-419a-8171-595eb09d14de