I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...

Discus and support I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What can i do i dont want to repurchase when i already bought the game df4fb8c2-fc2e-4788-bc07-83577be2aa52 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah tammen, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Noah tammen
    Noah tammen Guest

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...

What can i do i dont want to repurchase when i already bought the game

:)

Noah tammen, Jun 2, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Failed payment, will it try again?

Please log in to your account at this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/diablo-i....

Try pre-ordering the game there and see if it works.

If it doesn't work, it is possible that the pre-order is still active and we will need to wait until the system will try to charge it again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on launch day for early access the store says that I never even purchased the game

Check your order at http://account.microsoft.com to see if it shows as completed. Keep in mind that if you pre-order with a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. So if they were not able to charge you at that time, your order would have been cancelled and you would need to purchase the game again.
  4. marcus weitze Win User

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on launch day for early access the store says that I never even purchased the game

Same thing happened to me, I pay for it again
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Forza Horizon 2

ive just cancelled my pre order from game getting ultimate edition digital
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Should I get the Xbox One now or wait a bit longer?

I just pre-ordered Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition today. Look forward to it. And you did catch the news about the White Xbox One that cones with Sunset Overdrive right?
Thema:

1. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on... - Similar Threads - pre ordered ultimate

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  4. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...: I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses,...
  5. When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?: When i pre-ordered it, it said that it came with one month of game pass ultimate but i haven't seen any emails about it yet. 9583d61d-0abe-4e8f-a520-7ab3f5f98722
  6. I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...: I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition for SeriesX, I haven't received a download code yet, even though it's September 22? d12ae339-16d7-4e42-8d5e-b356c28b2d09
  7. i pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition but it appears as standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition but it appears as standard edition: i pre ordered ea fc 24 about a month go but just realised that it appears as standard edition. is this normal? e7ed83d1-fbbe-4827-866a-caee331251f7
  8. i have pre ordered fc 24 ultimate edition but it says I just have the standerd and I dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have pre ordered fc 24 ultimate edition but it says I just have the standerd and I dont...: i have pre ordered fc 24 ultimate edition but it says I just have the standerd and I dont know what to do someone pls help 9d5f1b7f-63ef-4eef-98e2-149c9838f151
  9. I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?: I did a pre order of Diablo ultimate edition and have early access from today but I can not download the game? 5d09198b-010d-4e77-9134-3461a0ce2492
  10. Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30

in XboX Insiders
    Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30: Basically what some people have been doing is : pre-ordering the standard edition for $70, after that they will get a special offer to upgrade to the ultimate edition for another $30, and after...